Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: fr0zensm0ke
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2021, 15:43
Replies: 454
Views: 141,302
Posted By fr0zensm0ke
Does this work on Private servers as well? Or...

Does this work on Private servers as well? Or would you have to find whatever memory offsets they're using?

Would be happy to buy this if you intend to support Aion Classic NA when it releases.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/27/2016, 09:35
Replies: 27
Views: 10,617
Posted By fr0zensm0ke
I know there's a lot of people complaining about...

I know there's a lot of people complaining about the discontinued support of AS, many of whom are impatient and unwilling to do little more than download a couple of files to get their bots/hacks to...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/06/2016, 01:18
Replies: 772
Views: 166,980
Posted By fr0zensm0ke
Can someone with a working client post their...

Can someone with a working client post their Bin32 folder?
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/06/2016, 00:20
Replies: 772
Views: 166,980
Posted By fr0zensm0ke
Not working after the patch today for me either....

Not working after the patch today for me either. I'm sure offsets were changed.
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/25/2016, 02:53
Replies: 772
Views: 166,980
Posted By fr0zensm0ke
I tried both your Aionscript3, and Aionscript5...

I tried both your Aionscript3, and Aionscript5 clients. When I launch the application it crashes immediately. This is the error code I get:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/24/2016, 03:28
Replies: 772
Views: 166,980
Posted By fr0zensm0ke
Hey Nussxxx, I've been trying to get your version...

Hey Nussxxx, I've been trying to get your version of AS to work but as soon as I try to launch your AS application it crashes. Definitely running as Admin, and definitely have .net framework/c++...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 10/02/2013, 22:14
Replies: 39
Views: 15,030
Posted By fr0zensm0ke
Is it possible to teleport within dungeons. for...

Is it possible to teleport within dungeons. for example, could I zone into Amdapor Keep and teleport to the final boss? my wife and I could probably duo it.
Forum: Tera 11/09/2012, 20:28
Replies: 37
Views: 18,358
Posted By fr0zensm0ke
yeah I'd pay for an exploit like that too (if it...

yeah I'd pay for an exploit like that too (if it made queen solo-able or something along those lines)
Forum: Aion Trading 07/27/2011, 05:35
Replies: 2
Views: 580
Posted By fr0zensm0ke
SOLD- Thanks Twebster!

SOLD- Thanks Twebster!
Forum: Aion Trading 07/26/2011, 01:39
Replies: 2
Views: 580
Posted By fr0zensm0ke
WTS 55 Elyos Sin, US, Full Stormwing.

I'm looking to sell my account which has:

55 Assassin- Full eternal Stormwing armor and weapons all fully socketed with attack/crit
Several 55/50 PVP accessories
449 Cooking

My assassin is...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.