Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rippedbrah
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 09/02/2010, 18:26
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,278
Posted By rippedbrah
Make sure you've selected Fight in the run menu.

Make sure you've selected Fight in the run menu.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 08/31/2010, 10:29
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,278
Posted By rippedbrah
For some reason my computer won't install those...

For some reason my computer won't install those framework versions. Keep getting errors. Oh well, maybe it's time to get rid of this Windows 7 RC version anyway.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 08/31/2010, 00:54
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,278
Posted By rippedbrah
http://yfrog.com/ng86188720p I have the x86...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I have the x86 pack and Framework 4. Still gives me an error saying my framework is the wrong version.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 08/31/2010, 00:14
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,278
Posted By rippedbrah
I was just in the process of typing that I don't...

I was just in the process of typing that I don't see any run tab when I noticed it. Stopped the bot and looked at it. It's working now. Thanks heaps mate, stupid mistake on my part.

Although I...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 08/30/2010, 23:29
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,278
Posted By rippedbrah
I presume I'm using the right caliburst.dll files...

I presume I'm using the right caliburst.dll files if I downloaded the most recent bot as well as the calliburst.rar on the front page. Quest tab is empty. Backup healing on and off changes nothing....
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 08/30/2010, 22:32
Replies: 1,908
Views: 577,278
Posted By rippedbrah
Why is it that the bot seems to only attack once...

Why is it that the bot seems to only attack once every 60 or so seconds. The debug menu spams "Target found and is in filter, attack" then "NO TARGET!: x (x is seconds) (Health: X)" and then when it...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.