Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tysonpsp
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/18/2016, 22:32
Replies: 149
Views: 27,579
Posted By tysonpsp
Thanks dude, I forgot to tell you that your hack...

Thanks dude, I forgot to tell you that your hack is still awesome though.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/18/2016, 15:57
Replies: 149
Views: 27,579
Posted By tysonpsp
-Card hack doesn't work when you lack of a...

-Card hack doesn't work when you lack of a certain leter like "4" or "L"
-Can't bypass MK2 Craft
-What is random 5000? doesn't work too I guess
-Bypass enchant can bypass esper chip enchant?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/18/2016, 03:10
Replies: 620
Views: 113,508
Posted By tysonpsp
I have a few questions. 1) I read that you can...

I have a few questions.
1) I read that you can inject your old Bubble stuff, but when I keep my original config file and launch S4 & Item, I don't see any of my old item.
2) Do I need to launch ITC...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.