Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 163
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: unitwolf
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/15/2016, 16:14
Replies: 1,827
Views: 368,455
Posted By unitwolf
jajajaja is the end bonus box event

jajajaja is the end bonus box event
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/04/2016, 18:11
Replies: 1,827
Views: 368,455
Posted By unitwolf
There is an error than another : on maps x - 2...

There is an error than another :
on maps x - 2 when entra 1 enemy ship does not go to the portal , only Hulle when more than one enemy.
Another flaw in the bot is that it opens different tabs as...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/15/2015, 13:30
Replies: 1,827
Views: 368,455
Posted By unitwolf
The version CandyBot 1.07 This does not include...

The version CandyBot 1.07
This does not include Gift boxes
Instead version 1.05 if collected
X -2 maps no attention to bar enemies
If the bot was to carry when enemies enter the map would be very...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/09/2015, 12:21
Replies: 1,827
Views: 368,455
Posted By unitwolf
Im boting 3 acc, 24/7. without stopping at any...

Im boting 3 acc, 24/7.
without stopping at any time
For me it is the best bot for now
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/10/2015, 18:46
Replies: 7
Views: 7,074
Posted By unitwolf
virus/trojan im analize

virus/trojan im analize
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/16/2013, 00:18
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
hahahhahaha nice very nice ...

hahahhahaha nice very nice

:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/15/2013, 19:00
Replies: 4
Views: 485
Posted By unitwolf
only pixel bot

only pixel bot
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/15/2013, 16:33
Replies: 36
Views: 2,213
Posted By unitwolf
If your official thread only accept high praise...

If your official thread only accept high praise for its failed crack of ibot. Here they talk about it, does not have to cancel our thoughts in this regard. Kbot is a product, as such, can be...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/15/2013, 16:05
Replies: 36
Views: 2,213
Posted By unitwolf
Its ivan ...

Its ivan
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/13/2013, 23:12
Replies: 65
Views: 5,792
Posted By unitwolf
Nice soft

Nice soft
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/13/2013, 19:30
Replies: 7
Views: 773
Posted By unitwolf
spam

spam
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/13/2013, 19:20
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
The difference between any bot and kbot IBOT...

The difference between any bot and kbot

IBOT
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
works

Meanwhile ivan
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/11/2013, 19:54
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
other reseller ...

other reseller
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:


Many resellers but nothing bot to sell. Funny and at the same time curious.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/11/2013, 17:12
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
For the people who buy more than 1 license is...

For the people who buy more than 1 license is horrific, painful, insane, inconsistent,,,

The range that wins in 4 days with Kbot, is lost in the time of their updates ... The same as in the range...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/11/2013, 15:27
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
The money does not fall from the sky. Business...

The money does not fall from the sky.
Business = Work
money = Effort
No One requests that Kbot Ibot will be updated, but if we want faster updates, 1 or 2 days to the fullest. And as a user of...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/11/2013, 12:49
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
Good for nothing, to buy pbdobot license. And...

Good for nothing, to buy pbdobot license.
And kbot away, have if my license online and resell.
So I take this problem.

1 year old, we grow old by bonds and grab 4 boxes saimons killing 3 xDDD
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/11/2013, 00:56
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
Because if offers a product for life, and it...

Because if offers a product for life, and it turns out that removes it when she wants what he sells is a lie. So if you are ending Kbot to return the money. That is fair.
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2013, 23:25
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
The things they say when they are poorly made ......

The things they say when they are poorly made ... Surely if always tardasen updates 2 days almost nobody would say nothing against Kbot or Ivan. Break the security of Ibot carries his work, but we...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2013, 23:08
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
First of all I apologize if I am annoying my...

First of all I apologize if I am annoying my comment to someone. Both Ivan as bestbots_suport should move more often in this forum i go saying how things are going ... Not making us wait between 3...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2013, 20:39
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
I'm not fighting with anyone. I say what I...

I'm not fighting with anyone.
I say what I think.
Ivan is to have a life.
I am an entrepreneur and also I have life.
But try not to disappoint my clients.
Although it takes me hours of my...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2013, 20:30
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
I say to anyone who wants to buy Kbot botear,...

I say to anyone who wants to buy Kbot botear, best bot since boteara other more and better
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2013, 19:19
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
KBOT = KAKABOT MierdaBot CACAbot

KBOT = KAKABOT
MierdaBot
CACAbot
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2013, 15:53
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
I'm not complaining, do not cry ... But if it...

I'm not complaining, do not cry ...
But if it is true that it is outrageous to have to be 4 to 5 days waiting for a new version, to be online only after 3 days.

When I bought the licenses not...
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/10/2013, 15:18
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
Kami did not lie. Nor lied. The problem is...

Kami did not lie. Nor lied.
The problem is IVAN.
Ivan is not meeting the customers.
It takes too long for updates ..
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/07/2013, 18:50
Replies: 3,876
Views: 506,428
Posted By unitwolf
kbot off line?

kbot off line?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 163

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.