Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: EddyTeddy
Forum: Combat Arms 10/08/2010, 17:57
Replies: 2
Views: 602
Posted By EddyTeddy
Combat Arms hack not working

When I launch Combat Arms with hacks, it crashes after loading. Any help?
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/04/2010, 09:30
Replies: 249
Views: 33,336
Posted By EddyTeddy
Yeah, thanks. The hack is an instant ban. :(

Yeah, thanks. The hack is an instant ban. :(
Forum: Combat Arms 09/02/2010, 19:50
Replies: 2
Views: 777
Posted By EddyTeddy
Ty

Thanks
Forum: Combat Arms 09/02/2010, 19:10
Replies: 2
Views: 777
Posted By EddyTeddy
Why cant I use DLL injectors?

When I press "Inject" Combat Arms just crashes. I tried to run it as "Admin" but it still doesn't work. Any help?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.