Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jidabug23
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/26/2015, 15:16
Replies: 578
Views: 301,915
Posted By jidabug23
This hack got me banned! My first time trying to...

This hack got me banned! My first time trying to use it I crashed a couple of times, but when I downloaded msvcp120.dll ad put it in my system 32 folder Nexon banned me. I lost my CA account that I...
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/25/2015, 17:33
Replies: 578
Views: 301,915
Posted By jidabug23
After reading this entire thread several times, I...

After reading this entire thread several times, I finally figured out how to activate the hack and register my user name and password on its website. It's good to have a working public hack again...
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/25/2011, 17:46
Replies: 9
Views: 2,581
Posted By jidabug23
It crashes after as soon as it's injected....

It crashes after as soon as it's injected. Detected! Vista - 32bit Portal - NA
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/23/2011, 18:23
Replies: 36
Views: 7,748
Posted By jidabug23
It figures LOL Iz all good though cause I...

It figures LOL

Iz all good though cause I got 5 other sites I use thatz more NA friendly. :bandit:
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/21/2011, 21:07
Replies: 36
Views: 7,748
Posted By jidabug23
It looks like a super awesome hack, but I'm not...

It looks like a super awesome hack, but I'm not sure if I should download without my virus protection on, and a lot of posts are saying it keeps crashing. I'll wait for more positive reports before...
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/04/2011, 22:02
Replies: 111
Views: 10,108
Posted By jidabug23
I'm using CA NA and this file tried to give me a...

I'm using CA NA and this file tried to give me a virus.
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2011, 19:47
Replies: 16
Views: 2,529
Posted By jidabug23
Can you make this for NA too? There's no...

Can you make this for NA too? There's no available hacks except this one and it's EU only :(
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.