Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: doneuser1
Forum: Aura Kingdom 06/20/2016, 21:39
Replies: 42
Views: 7,403
Posted By doneuser1
might as well jump on the band wagon, can you pm...

might as well jump on the band wagon, can you pm me too plox <3
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/17/2014, 22:12
Replies: 379
Views: 32,714
Posted By doneuser1
I got the DLs working now, turns out it was a...

I got the DLs working now, turns out it was a problem with my antivirus so I just disabled it, but thanks for the media fire link anyways :P also, you need to update your hack cuz the 1 attached to...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/17/2014, 00:29
Replies: 379
Views: 32,714
Posted By doneuser1
nope, still gives the same error for me, gives...

nope, still gives the same error for me, gives the same error on all browsers, just tried it with google chrome, Mozilla and opera aswell, do you think you could upload it through something like...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/16/2014, 21:48
Replies: 379
Views: 32,714
Posted By doneuser1
the Hitrange (no lag) doesn't seem to be working...

the Hitrange (no lag) doesn't seem to be working for me o-o I have no idea but most others seem to be working and the hitrange (lag) works too, also the new ver1.0 download seems to be broken, says...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/26/2014, 05:44
Replies: 74
Views: 7,744
Posted By doneuser1
o -o ok I really believe this hack to be a fake...

o -o ok I really believe this hack to be a fake because if you watch the video, when trying to use godmode he crashed then when he got the 200hp it was the exact same 200hp which you could get using...
Forum: S4 League Trading 01/25/2014, 01:15
Replies: 33
Views: 3,625
Posted By doneuser1
show us a video to prove it's real~

show us a video to prove it's real~
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2013, 01:30
Replies: 1,325
Views: 124,609
Posted By doneuser1
1021089 = hunter damia top (M) 1021090 = hunter...

1021089 = hunter damia top (M)
1021090 = hunter damia top (F)

you should be able to figure it out from just that, just change the 3rd number
2 = top
3 = bottoms
4 = gloves
5 = shoes
6 =...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/15/2013, 20:25
Replies: 1,325
Views: 124,609
Posted By doneuser1
just figured I'd put this out there just incase,...

just figured I'd put this out there just incase, for those who're getting the shoes bug when using the IDM, edit the S4_IDC.RN file with a text editor and add NewItem="(put the shoes ID here that you...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/08/2013, 04:52
Replies: 418
Views: 55,928
Posted By doneuser1
is it still possible to get hair and accessory's...

is it still possible to get hair and accessory's perm from this? o -o
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/08/2013, 03:46
Replies: 1,133
Views: 214,473
Posted By doneuser1
I did try it, it still didn't work, I'm not...

I did try it, it still didn't work, I'm not really sure what's wrong tbh, I tried using the old eCollidex hack before but it wouldn't go past the logo it used to stay on the "E C X N - MERGING DREAMS...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/06/2013, 02:34
Replies: 1,133
Views: 214,473
Posted By doneuser1
^^" yea cuz that's not obvious at all, it's not...

^^" yea cuz that's not obvious at all, it's not like I already stated that I tried again and it didn't work, no way, I would've never thought of that ^_^"
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/05/2013, 22:36
Replies: 1,133
Views: 214,473
Posted By doneuser1
can some 1 help me please, I tried to run the...

can some 1 help me please, I tried to run the hack as admin but I got an error message saying "server slots are currently full please try again later" I tried to use it last night too but it kept...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/24/2013, 18:08
Replies: 381
Views: 46,037
Posted By doneuser1
:c doesn't work for me on win7 64bit, XTrap...

:c doesn't work for me on win7 64bit, XTrap Detected cheat engine u_u I wanted to change IDs...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/06/2013, 20:01
Replies: 14
Views: 1,236
Posted By doneuser1
it's not a fake I just tested it, it does work,...

it's not a fake I just tested it, it does work, and it's pretty easy to understand what to do:
<title;S4Client_Title_Key>
S4Client;here if you want to change title of S4Client Game...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2012, 02:03
Replies: 200
Views: 20,866
Posted By doneuser1
tutorial for -Cesc- trainer - YouTube sorry for...

tutorial for -Cesc- trainer - YouTube
sorry for the shitt quality ^^ I was kinda short on time
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2012, 23:20
Replies: 41
Views: 6,637
Posted By doneuser1
then open it as administrator ._.

then open it as administrator ._.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2012, 23:18
Replies: 200
Views: 20,866
Posted By doneuser1
uhm guys, if the hack's not letting you log in...

uhm guys, if the hack's not letting you log in then can you just log out of epvp then try and log back into epvp on this site, cuz you're most likely getting your own pw wrong, and if it still...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/08/2012, 23:46
Replies: 41
Views: 6,637
Posted By doneuser1
do please read the post, and install the...

do please read the post, and install the requirements ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/08/2012, 23:22
Replies: 200
Views: 20,866
Posted By doneuser1
because you need a good bypass ._. use a good...

because you need a good bypass ._. use a good bypass and it'll work, I'm using the xcrap bypass and it works fine for me
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/07/2012, 21:56
Replies: 200
Views: 20,866
Posted By doneuser1
ty for the hack also those who keep calling it...

ty for the hack also those who keep calling it fake, here's proof o -o"
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/31/2012, 16:57
Replies: 55
Views: 14,213
Posted By doneuser1
o-o" guys please stop, this is a fake, the video...

o-o" guys please stop, this is a fake, the video is really old, look at the green ammo thing next 2 the crosshair o-o" it's from the old interface patch not the new 1.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2012, 20:14
Replies: 170
Views: 18,671
Posted By doneuser1
people please do not post on this thread about...

people please do not post on this thread about problems that include the message box popping up and saying that it's either too small or too big after you hit yes(import) the new x7 loader is too...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2012, 02:02
Replies: 170
Views: 18,671
Posted By doneuser1
yea don't use x7 loader 3.1.1 trust me it's a...

yea don't use x7 loader 3.1.1 trust me it's a pain in the ass, v3 is better
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/22/2012, 21:05
Replies: 170
Views: 18,671
Posted By doneuser1
the use of multi hit is if I meet another hacker...

the use of multi hit is if I meet another hacker I can spam em against the wall >:D and xD I know I tried the mind shock thing, it was hilarious but thanks anyway also o.O accuracy decrease as you...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/22/2012, 19:44
Replies: 170
Views: 18,671
Posted By doneuser1
phnt is it possible to get multi hit using x7? I...

phnt is it possible to get multi hit using x7? I can't seem to do it right, I got fastfire down now at least o-o also for your inf ammo thing, you know if you put the magazine capacity and max ammo...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 80

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.