Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Spartanzz
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/05/2025, 14:52
Replies: 403
Views: 67,698
Posted By Spartanzz
How hard would it be to add a pre-searing charr...

How hard would it be to add a pre-searing charr shrine/northlands clear?

EDIT: Obv once its back and running
Forum: Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/01/2016, 22:08
Replies: 3
Views: 2,447
Posted By Spartanzz
Most def working! Lvl 1 to lvl 16 just this...

Most def working! Lvl 1 to lvl 16 just this morning, and I'm only on Jogging speed!

All the features are working as well. Sorted pokemon caught by CP and IV. It's hatching eggs and looting...
Forum: ArcheAge 10/06/2014, 16:19
Replies: 21
Views: 6,834
Posted By Spartanzz
I'm willing to pay for said bot is someone could...

I'm willing to pay for said bot is someone could link me their skype in a pm :)
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/16/2011, 00:54
Replies: 27
Views: 7,824
Posted By Spartanzz
Im sorry when the Readme and tuts are in german,...

Im sorry when the Readme and tuts are in german, and i dont speak it. The readme's are "Go to ashford, hit start" i wonder why i didnt try that before...

and i do believe i already said im new...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/15/2011, 07:13
Replies: 27
Views: 7,824
Posted By Spartanzz
Just because theres only 3 people active doesnt...

Just because theres only 3 people active doesnt mean its spamm, im allowed to comment on 3 different threads...

Now, if some one who can at least give me an answer as to does this bot work, if not...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/14/2011, 07:02
Replies: 27
Views: 7,824
Posted By Spartanzz
Does this bot work at all? im a lvl 9 E/mo with...

Does this bot work at all? im a lvl 9 E/mo with that skill setup and it the bot GUI with 1,2. it doesnt let me click 2????
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/13/2011, 23:51
Replies: 15
Views: 10,078
Posted By Spartanzz
^i didnt. But does this bot work for you? ...

^i didnt. But does this bot work for you?

EDIT: I got it to work, but when it tries to resign it types "-resign" How do i make it type "/Resign" or how do i make "-Resign" make me resign O.o
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/13/2011, 12:38
Replies: 15
Views: 10,078
Posted By Spartanzz
^id like to see a virus test verified =]

^id like to see a virus test verified =]
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/13/2011, 12:36
Replies: 23
Views: 5,113
Posted By Spartanzz
Now I just stand there an do nothing? I changed...

Now I just stand there an do nothing? I changed it to Camcourseb


EDIT: I decided to try this again and that seemed to make all of my bots besides the AshBandit one work?

Also for my fix on...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/13/2011, 06:53
Replies: 23
Views: 5,113
Posted By Spartanzz
I did i have the GWMemUpdater.exe and i updated...

I did i have the GWMemUpdater.exe and i updated the "update.ini" i also went into tt6 and changed the German Keys to my own?

Thanks for your surprisingly quick response
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/13/2011, 02:52
Replies: 23
Views: 5,113
Posted By Spartanzz
Can anyone help me, in english. What am i doing...

Can anyone help me, in english. What am i doing wrong, or missing. I hit start bot and it just spins in a circle. Its happening to all my scripts. Im 110% new to GW botting, so i havent gotten it...
Forum: Guild Wars 11/09/2011, 08:50
Replies: 145
Views: 64,425
Posted By Spartanzz
Pre-Searing Bot Non pub/Public Multiple...

Pre-Searing Bot
Non pub/Public

Multiple uses: Bandit/Skale Dye farmer. Working Charr at the gate Quester.

Then the one I'd pay for. A bot that uses two clients to gatemonkey itself in a...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/05/2011, 20:01
Replies: 15
Views: 10,078
Posted By Spartanzz
I'm assuming this doesnt work anymore because all...

I'm assuming this doesnt work anymore because all mine does is spam R and A and walks in a really rugged circle...cant even walk right
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.