Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bystone
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/08/2012, 10:44
Replies: 0
Views: 543
Posted By bystone
İs party member items

English:
I want to give everyone in the group item that the group wanted to cut the monster quest code it possible for me Can you help me?
Germany:
Ich möchte allen in der Gruppe Element geben,...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/08/2012, 10:44
Replies: 0
Views: 393
Posted By bystone
Party is member items make

English:
I want to give everyone in the group item that the group wanted to cut the monster quest code it possible for me Can you help me?
Germany:
Ich möchte allen in der Gruppe Element geben,...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/23/2012, 16:33
Replies: 5
Views: 1,004
Posted By bystone
300K degree/gRAD/Derece

Language:

Turkish:
300k derece game 2089 için diff kodları arıyorum yardımcı olabilirmisiniz
English:
Can you help looking for game codes are extremely dif 300k for 2089
Germany:
300k suchen...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/23/2012, 16:32
Replies: 1
Views: 329
Posted By bystone
300K degree/gRAD

Language:

Turkish:
300k derece game 2089 için diff kodları arıyorum yardımcı olabilirmisiniz
English:
Can you help looking for game codes are extremely dif 300k for 2089
Germany:
300k suchen...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/17/2012, 12:34
Replies: 0
Views: 287
Posted By bystone
ASP REG HELP ME

Metin2 Downloads ASP PHP-Sprache in der Sprache, wie wir alle wissen, ich Art wollen einen Job alleine machen, konnte ich nicht tun, diesen Rekord das Passwort, wenn registrieren Sie MySQL5 ist eine...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/11/2012, 10:01
Replies: 1
Views: 360
Posted By bystone
Die Änderung seines Namens in Hongkong Flour [Filezilla] [ANFRAGE]

Meine Herren, Sie wissen, sind die chinesischen Server-Dateien in / usr / regen wird sterben und sterben in der Regel geht Hongkong 2012 Dateien, die Dateinamen der germany, wie ich es Wie ändere ich...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/09/2012, 14:01
Replies: 6
Views: 1,422
Posted By bystone
no no :( What am I going to work

no no :( What am I going to work
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/09/2012, 13:15
Replies: 6
Views: 1,422
Posted By bystone
thank you,I try now no no no no :( ...

thank you,I try now

no no no no :(


What am I going to work
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/09/2012, 12:54
Replies: 6
Views: 1,422
Posted By bystone
When I get the error connection refused...

When I get the error connection refused d.new_jump_all
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/09/2012, 11:36
Replies: 6
Views: 1,422
Posted By bystone
d.jump_all(x,y) Help

Translate:

Germany:


d.jump_all (x, y) Hilfe d.jump_all Freunde meiner Server als (x, y)-Code funktioniert nicht, was soll ich tun Hilfe erwarten aus der Bestrahlung der Spiel-Codes unter 2089...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/04/2012, 23:40
Replies: 0
Views: 450
Posted By bystone
Game Edit Help

Germany:
Hallo Freunde, rangieren ich das Spiel durch Editieren der Datei 120 000 Ausrichtung möchte die Grenze machen würde. Codes im Spiel enthaltenen Datei anstelle von mir, ich kann ich dir...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/03/2012, 20:58
Replies: 1
Views: 857
Posted By bystone
beam the party members[Help]

I do not know English or German in Turkey and I'm gonna be a question that you want to beam rays, while all the party members is the code could you help how can I do
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/03/2012, 19:34
Replies: 3
Views: 1,390
Posted By bystone
Help Help mob_drop_item.txt

Even if I put an extra nboşluk mob_drop_item.txt gentlemen to the home screen when I open a server for it throws the server list, but never to mob_drop_item.txt ellemediğimde somehow everything is...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.