Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cimarronesperu
Forum: Technical Support 08/20/2010, 07:02
Replies: 20
Views: 23,738
Posted By cimarronesperu
Video mp4.undf I want to play video...

Video mp4.undf
I want to play video camaron.mp4.undf
VLC player, Bsplayer, etc. does not work. No other media player works.

I have k-lite codec and VoX codec and still doesn't work and more......
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.