Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: roisol
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/20/2010, 10:21
Replies: 3
Views: 466
Posted By roisol
What about email or something like that?

What about email or something like that?
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/19/2010, 17:55
Replies: 1
Views: 349
Posted By roisol
problem connecting to a certain character - swsro1

Hi
I havent played swsro for half a year
when I tried to log my old character after I selected the char and pressed start, it disconnects me..
I tried to enter other char on the same account and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.