Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MMOBotter
Forum: Diablo 3 08/16/2010, 03:10
Replies: 56
Views: 18,232
Posted By MMOBotter
It's going to be pay to buy the disc, and online...

It's going to be pay to buy the disc, and online play is free. All of Blizzards Singleplayer/Multiplayer games = free to play online. WoW does not have singleplayer henceforth = Online pay.
That's...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/15/2010, 21:31
Replies: 7
Views: 1,077
Posted By MMOBotter
Bypass hacks for WH have been set as private, to...

Bypass hacks for WH have been set as private, to get one you need to know the right people. No one just gives out things like this.
Also this is about a private server?
Post things about private...
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/15/2010, 21:28
Replies: 55
Views: 4,620
Posted By MMOBotter
Doesn't really matter, in the first 20 minutes,...

Doesn't really matter, in the first 20 minutes, one guy will multiclient a bot with 20-30 characters, and he will spam all the leveling spawns, from level 1-10, while he's comfortably leveling up,...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 08/15/2010, 07:39
Replies: 28
Views: 4,155
Posted By MMOBotter
Yeah manual accepting a persons IP, very safe and...

Yeah manual accepting a persons IP, very safe and trust worthy, I wouldn't trust that.
Through a hamachi server, Hamachi hides you IP, and gives the other people your hamachi IP.
Manual accepting...
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 08/15/2010, 07:29
Replies: 188
Views: 45,479
Posted By MMOBotter
I'm running windows 7 not legit version. I'm...

I'm running windows 7 not legit version. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64, I have no problem running, it make sure your processor isn't closing connections every few. Do you have your security...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.