Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: curtis10
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/08/2015, 16:33
Replies: 239
Views: 114,041
Posted By curtis10
Looking for Staff - CO2 PServer

Positions for: I need staff members for a conquer online private server

Positions available: Website Designer, In-game and chat moderators.

Requirements: Must speak english, must have...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/06/2015, 22:37
Replies: 4
Views: 226
Posted By curtis10
i sent money to the guy and he stopped answering,...

i sent money to the guy and he stopped answering, dont trust this guy
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/06/2015, 22:29
Replies: 3
Views: 404
Posted By curtis10
B> Any cheap lvl 130+ Account

Just as the title says, I am looking for any cheap lvl 130+ char, any server just leave offers below. Thanks!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/04/2015, 00:37
Replies: 3
Views: 377
Posted By curtis10
i sent payment and he stopped answering me, do...

i sent payment and he stopped answering me, do not trust this guy
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/30/2014, 05:17
Replies: 3
Views: 313
Posted By curtis10
I sent him the payment for 60$ and he stopped...

I sent him the payment for 60$ and he stopped answering me.. do not trust him!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/26/2014, 02:30
Replies: 10
Views: 876
Posted By curtis10
ill take the gold 3 acc

ill take the gold 3 acc
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/26/2014, 02:16
Replies: 2
Views: 548
Posted By curtis10
how much

how much
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/26/2014, 00:42
Replies: 9
Views: 586
Posted By curtis10
I bought acc, and he stopped answering after I...

I bought acc, and he stopped answering after I sent payment
Forum: Runescape Private Server 08/22/2013, 06:08
Replies: 0
Views: 568
Posted By curtis10
Staff needed

Hey guys I'm making a runescape private server, I'm deciding on which version I want it to be ATM but I have both I am interested in.

If you have experience with runescape and can be commited to...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/21/2013, 20:11
Replies: 239
Views: 114,041
Posted By curtis10
I'm thinking of creating a server. It would...

I'm thinking of creating a server.

It would be V5733, I can create the conquer and a site and everything I'm not worried about that, but I need staff.

If anyone is interested in helping out...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/19/2013, 22:18
Replies: 3
Views: 845
Posted By curtis10
bump

bump
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/17/2013, 23:10
Replies: 3
Views: 845
Posted By curtis10
[Help] 5095 source daily pk war NPC

Hey guys if any of you have a NPC that does daily pk wars, please comment with the codes here, thanks :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/01/2013, 02:40
Replies: 0
Views: 206
Posted By curtis10
Selling Lvl 30 NA Account

Lvl 30 account on NA.

80+ champs
25+ skins

silver div 3
over 700 games played

2 full rune pages.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/14/2013, 17:05
Replies: 0
Views: 279
Posted By curtis10
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/13/2013, 04:21
Replies: 0
Views: 279
Posted By curtis10
Selling Lvl 30 Account

Hey guys im selling my level 30 league of legends account.

It has over 70 champions easily

Over 750 wins

Over 30 skins

Some ranked games played on it, silver divison 3.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/07/2013, 18:08
Replies: 31
Views: 1,920
Posted By curtis10
you got any dbs on celebrities- KingJus?

you got any dbs on celebrities- KingJus?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/07/2013, 06:20
Replies: 0
Views: 251
Posted By curtis10
Buying DBS

Im looking to buy some dbs in server Celebrities - KingJus

Im looking for any answers quick please
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/06/2013, 17:47
Replies: 0
Views: 209
Posted By curtis10
Trading my LoL Account lvl 30 for your Conquer Acc

I have a League of Legends account I don't use anymore, level 30! over 70 champions, 20 skins easily. Over 750 wins Ranked div 4 or 3 not sure, A bit of RP and some IP aswell.

I'm looking for a...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/06/2013, 15:58
Replies: 4
Views: 1,137
Posted By curtis10
got any archer accs?

got any archer accs?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/06/2013, 15:46
Replies: 16
Views: 1,398
Posted By curtis10
added

added
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/06/2013, 15:41
Replies: 16
Views: 1,398
Posted By curtis10
whats your skype

whats your skype
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/06/2013, 15:31
Replies: 16
Views: 1,398
Posted By curtis10
what would be the price on it? price for with...

what would be the price on it? price for with gears and without
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/06/2013, 15:28
Replies: 2
Views: 283
Posted By curtis10
how much for the acc

how much for the acc
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/06/2013, 15:24
Replies: 16
Views: 1,398
Posted By curtis10
you got any archer account?

you got any archer account?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 03/06/2013, 15:21
Replies: 1
Views: 307
Posted By curtis10
Buying Account - Archer

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy an archer it doesnt matter if it's reborn or not. I'd like atleast a level 130 with the 130 super bow, I am open to a lot.

Any server

Leave any offers in comments,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.