Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tristruong
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/24/2014, 03:04
Replies: 790
Views: 145,319
Posted By tristruong
I'm still receiving the 502 gateway error. Any...

I'm still receiving the 502 gateway error. Any ideas?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/01/2013, 08:51
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,178
Posted By tristruong
I'm restoring before I start the match. My client...

I'm restoring before I start the match. My client closes while the match is loading. I've used this before so I understand the Load>Load>Restore>Restore concept. Perhaps it has something to do with...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/30/2013, 23:58
Replies: 4,857
Views: 906,178
Posted By tristruong
I crash after entering a game windows 64 bit...

I crash after entering a game

windows 64 bit :x
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/21/2011, 03:36
Replies: 55
Views: 6,515
Posted By tristruong
i have a question, umm u konw how u search for...

i have a question, umm u konw how u search for 20101? whats teh other values if say im trying to change other weps? for example if im trying to change a rev +1 to a puppy rev +7 how do i get that...
Forum: Mabinogi 12/23/2010, 09:55
Replies: 300
Views: 27,648
Posted By tristruong
ok, thanks xD it was worth a shot. cant remmber...

ok, thanks xD it was worth a shot. cant remmber all the times i thought "wish i had that >..>" :D
Forum: Mabinogi 12/23/2010, 06:44
Replies: 300
Views: 27,648
Posted By tristruong
Hello, im new to this forum, and i was just...

Hello, im new to this forum, and i was just wondering if there is a way to pick up another players valuable item. You know the ones that when you try to take, it says something like "this item does...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2010, 18:39
Replies: 1,458
Views: 239,265
Posted By tristruong
umm hi, ahh i get a hacking trial detected :<

umm hi, ahh i get a hacking trial detected :<
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2010, 18:36
Replies: 23
Views: 3,079
Posted By tristruong
so what i have to do is start s4, use the hack...

so what i have to do is start s4, use the hack then after that game i gotta restart my s4?
uninstall the IM, reinstall, then it will work again?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/16/2010, 08:00
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,701
Posted By tristruong
Hello, First of all i would like to say thankyou,...

Hello, First of all i would like to say thankyou, for all your hard work... but i have 1 problem. Recently when i play s4 using this hack, im caught. It says "Hacking Trial Detected" then i get...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.