Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Emirulez
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/09/2010, 11:44
Replies: 120
Views: 13,615
Posted By Emirulez
Works on 32 bits?

Works on 32 bits?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2010, 18:04
Replies: 28
Views: 7,566
Posted By Emirulez
You could write in English if it was not much to...

You could write in English if it was not much to ask? I think it is a more international language ...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/01/2010, 22:52
Replies: 1,458
Views: 239,209
Posted By Emirulez
Perfect! Thanks!

Perfect! Thanks!
Forum: S4 League 09/08/2010, 21:17
Replies: 222
Views: 46,695
Posted By Emirulez
Here I bring the downloaded FULL S4 League last...

Here I bring the downloaded FULL S4 League last night, passing through several hours of waiting because the download is very slow, with a far-off Korea. I hope you enjoy it, I waited three hours to...
Forum: S4 League 09/08/2010, 14:31
Replies: 9
Views: 942
Posted By Emirulez
It is installed on C:\Neowiz\Pmang\S4League, and...

It is installed on C:\Neowiz\Pmang\S4League, and the launcher in C:\Neowiz\Pmang\Launcher :S I don't understand why :S
Forum: S4 League 09/08/2010, 14:25
Replies: 9
Views: 942
Posted By Emirulez
It's what I do, and in doing so, I get this...

It's what I do, and in doing so, I get this error...
Forum: S4 League 09/08/2010, 14:20
Replies: 9
Views: 942
Posted By Emirulez
Ah ... as I enter this site and start S4 from...

Ah ... as I enter this site and start S4 from there... It does not work, the same error.
Forum: S4 League 09/08/2010, 14:09
Replies: 9
Views: 942
Posted By Emirulez
As I can? The web Pmang.com more complicated than...

As I can? The web Pmang.com more complicated than s4.pmang.com
Forum: S4 League 09/08/2010, 14:02
Replies: 9
Views: 942
Posted By Emirulez
[KS4] Rare problem...

I have tried to download S4 League because he had an account at Pmang and wanted to see how the S4 was there. Finally, I entered my ?? - ????? ?? FPS, S4?? ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) account and I clicked...
Forum: Archlord Trading 08/27/2010, 10:53
Replies: 6
Views: 637
Posted By Emirulez
I need working KSSN... Please contact me MP if...

I need working KSSN... Please contact me MP if you got.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/27/2010, 04:02
Replies: 152
Views: 30,014
Posted By Emirulez
How to use? :S I can use it to obtain the Minegun...

How to use? :S I can use it to obtain the Minegun with License and another non-released weapon?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2010, 05:41
Replies: 5
Views: 2,080
Posted By Emirulez
I think you can with Cheat Engine, but I know...

I think you can with Cheat Engine, but I know nothing more.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2010, 05:40
Replies: 15
Views: 7,477
Posted By Emirulez
Among other ... Using a hack to get free AP would...

Among other ... Using a hack to get free AP would be exactly the same as entering the enterprise and plunder the safe.



Hmmm, if somehow if all the hacks are illegal, but is not playing the...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2010, 05:31
Replies: 15
Views: 7,477
Posted By Emirulez
Because the AP cost money, and obviously would...

Because the AP cost money, and obviously would not leave the security so low in that aspect ... left open as if its safe ... And as for the PEN, not cost money, yes, but the more time players spend...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2010, 05:02
Replies: 15
Views: 7,477
Posted By Emirulez
It not exist.

It not exist.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2010, 00:09
Replies: 152
Views: 30,014
Posted By Emirulez
Nice! :D What happens with you? It's a...

Nice! :D

What happens with you? It's a trojan!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/25/2010, 13:59
Replies: 11
Views: 2,758
Posted By Emirulez
Nice trainer :D I try it! :D

Nice trainer :D I try it! :D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/25/2010, 12:36
Replies: 451
Views: 53,628
Posted By Emirulez
As I have understood, you can replace one another...

As I have understood, you can replace one another temporary license for the Minegun or Claw, but the question is: Then we could buy them using the same method?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/25/2010, 09:10
Replies: 129
Views: 12,837
Posted By Emirulez
Cool, anti-leechers password :P Nice hack! :D

Cool, anti-leechers password :P Nice hack! :D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/25/2010, 08:45
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,498
Posted By Emirulez
If you use Paradise HP Hack, your HP will be...

If you use Paradise HP Hack, your HP will be 200/915 HP. If a friend heals you, you can get up to 915 HP ;)

Sorry for my bad english, i'm spanish :P
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2010, 21:05
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,498
Posted By Emirulez
Not for use wallhack means you're not a...

Not for use wallhack means you're not a SilentHacker, simply use it sparingly. I am a SilentHacker and use wallhack and no one notices ;)
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2010, 19:48
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,498
Posted By Emirulez
It is true that speed if that bothers you, but to...

It is true that speed if that bothers you, but to each her own. Hackers are using everything they have and are the only Silent Hackers are improved a little using the hacks, but without anyone...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2010, 19:11
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,498
Posted By Emirulez
I think the annoying FastFire much less than life...

I think the annoying FastFire much less than life ... The FastFire barely noticeable, while the life and shout a lot.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2010, 19:00
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,498
Posted By Emirulez
Great! I look forward to the update, because the...

Great! I look forward to the update, because the simple wallhack you have and, combined with the Visual Hack, is lethal.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/15/2010, 19:52
Replies: 291
Views: 32,896
Posted By Emirulez
At first, with 2.5 S4VisionHack I worked ... then...

At first, with 2.5 S4VisionHack I worked ... then stopped working, despite S4League reinstall several times. Now I tried this, and only I get the Item Manager ... There is no way that I get the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.