Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: redrpci2008
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/31/2014, 03:17
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
I suggest you don't install Python 2.7! Try...

I suggest you don't install Python 2.7!

Try this instead:

cd /usr/ports/lang/python
make install clean
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/30/2014, 20:51
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
Don't use packages... Build devil from ports... ...

Don't use packages... Build devil from ports...


cd /usr/ports/graphics/devil
make install clean
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/30/2014, 15:20
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
cd /usr/ports/devel/makedepend make install...

cd /usr/ports/devel/makedepend
make install clean
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/30/2014, 05:50
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
Copy libmysql from novaline.

Copy libmysql from novaline.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/29/2014, 13:11
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
@Evor: Novaline has some bugs, at least I...

@Evor:

Novaline has some bugs, at least I have encountered some.

@Designer132:

Change SVN_VERSION in makefile to a number, for example:

SVN_VERSION = 40250
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/29/2014, 11:11
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
Alright, I agree with you that there are many...

Alright, I agree with you that there are many people who take advantage of the people who try to help them, so I decided NOT to release any tutorial at all. And please stop this quarrel about each...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/28/2014, 13:43
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
I have seen people saying in this topic that the...

I have seen people saying in this topic that the novaline is newer, but I am not sure if this really is true.


EDIT!

I'll do a compile tutorial soon ;)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/28/2014, 12:14
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
The error you got there tells you that you...

The error you got there tells you that you haven't removed the hackshield properly.

Novaline can be compiled with hackshield because (I think!) it has the object files already compiled, and those...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/28/2014, 05:14
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
It's self explanatory. Locale_inc.h: ...

It's self explanatory.

Locale_inc.h:

#define LOCALE_SERVICE_SINGAPORE // 싱가폴
#define ENABLE_COSTUME_SYSTEM
#define ENABLE_ENERGY_SYSTEM


Locale_inc_EU2.h:
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/28/2014, 03:25
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
This is the client from which I have started...

This is the client from which I have started with, but I modified a lot of files in order for it to work properly (This is the Metin2.co.kr client - Korean ftw :D):

Download...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/27/2014, 15:37
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
Try adding -lIL in Makefile (where needed...

Try adding
-lIL
in Makefile (where needed libraries are declared).
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/26/2014, 19:45
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
http://imageshack.com/a/img199/6053/4ez3.png ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Win. It was simpler than expected. (I've successfully compiled the client as Release from scratch in 10 minutes: You must have Visual C++ 2008 SP1...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/26/2014, 06:44
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
I've tried the same. And tumbled across the same...

I've tried the same. And tumbled across the same error. And fixed it:


Install Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 (Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/19/2014, 13:03
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
How am I supposed to do this? An example would be...

How am I supposed to do this? An example would be nice.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/12/2014, 06:08
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
Source compiling DevIL error...

I think I've got rid of all the errors, but I think that some DevIL crap isn't included properly :-?

The error:
OBJDIR/MarkImage.o: In function `CGuildMarkImage::GetData(unsigned int, unsigned...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/11/2014, 18:17
Replies: 543
Views: 196,787
Posted By redrpci2008
I can't link with this file... Any suggestions? ...

I can't link with this file... Any suggestions?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

(Link if image above not shown: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/03/2014, 11:11
Replies: 32
Views: 19,688
Posted By redrpci2008
Please tell me how the hell do you store the...

Please tell me how the hell do you store the value 4571 in a bool ;) I know that you can convert a bool to an int, but not viceversa!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/03/2014, 09:01
Replies: 8
Views: 4,996
Posted By redrpci2008
If I take out the if, the core just simply...

If I take out the if, the core just simply disconnects all players :awesome:
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/03/2014, 07:56
Replies: 243
Views: 61,928
Posted By redrpci2008
It's using it in order to authenticate a player,...

It's using it in order to authenticate a player, with the PassPod service. But for us there's no use for it, really.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/03/2014, 07:35
Replies: 32
Views: 19,688
Posted By redrpci2008
You're welcome ;) Good luck in C++

You're welcome ;) Good luck in C++
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/03/2014, 07:16
Replies: 8
Views: 4,996
Posted By redrpci2008
I'm using mainline. And since there are 2...

I'm using mainline.

And since there are 2 integer values that must be compared, this is the solution for my code.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/03/2014, 07:08
Replies: 243
Views: 61,928
Posted By redrpci2008
passpod.cpp is a module for an authentication...

passpod.cpp is a module for an authentication method, like logging in with Facebook, for example.

Here is their official website (in Chinese O.o):
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

You could just google...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/03/2014, 07:02
Replies: 8
Views: 4,996
Posted By redrpci2008
[TUTORIAL][r40250] Bug-Fix for CheckClientVersion

Hello, dear community!

Since I've read lollo_9_1's topic ( [Only registered and activated users can see links] ) about fixing...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/03/2014, 06:49
Replies: 32
Views: 19,688
Posted By redrpci2008
[TUTORIAL] Gamecore r40250 Source Code Configuration

Hello, community!

This tutorial was made for the C++ noobs (those people who don't know the difference between a bool and an int), so please don't rage at me :D.

In this short how-to topic,...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/02/2014, 19:55
Replies: 28
Views: 5,469
Posted By redrpci2008
Thanks! (I speak a little German :( )

Thanks! (I speak a little German :( )
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.