Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: HossamTec
Forum: 9Dragons 08/19/2011, 16:49
Replies: 191
Views: 26,434
Posted By HossamTec
yes I check resolution and when I click start...

yes I check resolution
and when I click start in launcher nothing happen no error and no game
and HSHIELD not start
I think the problem is HSHIELD not run with launcher

I copy the game and try...
Forum: 9Dragons 08/19/2011, 13:44
Replies: 191
Views: 26,434
Posted By HossamTec
I can't play it on windows 7 32x and 64x any...

I can't play it on windows 7 32x and 64x
any one can help me
I run as admin but nothing
Forum: 9Dragons 08/13/2011, 12:20
Replies: 424
Views: 64,198
Posted By HossamTec
Close your anti virus and open...

Close your anti virus

and open C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts with your notepad and add
in new line 127.0.0.1 localhost-9d
and try
Forum: 9Dragons 08/12/2011, 13:53
Replies: 161
Views: 31,352
Posted By HossamTec
The pass is www. elitepvpers. de without spaces

The pass is
[Only registered and activated users can see links] elitepvpers. de without spaces
Forum: 9Dragons 08/10/2011, 22:04
Replies: 2
Views: 527
Posted By HossamTec
I try but nothing

I try but nothing
Forum: 9Dragons 08/10/2011, 21:28
Replies: 2
Views: 527
Posted By HossamTec
Error in 9DiscipleTH "I solve it"

Thanks I solve it


#Close#
Forum: 9Dragons 08/10/2011, 19:59
Replies: 424
Views: 64,198
Posted By HossamTec
the pass is www .elitepvpers. de with out...

the pass is
www .elitepvpers. de
with out spaces
Forum: 9Dragons 08/06/2010, 15:41
Replies: 4
Views: 865
Posted By HossamTec
I need any hack tools for 9Dragons Acclaim

I need any hack tools for 9Dragons Acclaim
Forum: 9Dragons 08/06/2010, 14:59
Replies: 79
Views: 21,420
Posted By HossamTec
Please can you upload the program again because...

Please can you upload the program again because the link is death.
Forum: 9Dragons 08/06/2010, 13:52
Replies: 49
Views: 18,741
Posted By HossamTec
Where I can download EC6?

Where I can download EC6?
Forum: 9Dragons 08/06/2010, 13:33
Replies: 4
Views: 865
Posted By HossamTec
Help me Please.

Any one can upload any Hack level program for 9dragones for me.
And Thanks
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.