Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xanixbax
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/12/2023, 16:29
Replies: 76
Views: 17,223
Posted By xanixbax
If you're a customer of DepShop I recommend...

If you're a customer of DepShop I recommend joining their discord (not the public one).
There you can get every ban report on time where anyone can post it.

To be fair, beside the time that a...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/12/2023, 16:24
Replies: 50
Views: 15,532
Posted By xanixbax
Honestly, I've never seen a more transparent...

Honestly, I've never seen a more transparent seller on the market. As a customer, you get access to private discord community with hundreds if not thousands of people.

The thing that makes a...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.