Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: NukeOfGod
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 06/05/2014, 20:10
Replies: 8
Views: 1,022
Posted By NukeOfGod
Bought. Please close thread Mod. :)

Bought. Please close thread Mod. :)
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 06/04/2014, 23:15
Replies: 8
Views: 1,022
Posted By NukeOfGod
No problem friend. I'm not always as specific as...

No problem friend. I'm not always as specific as I could be when I talk or type. :)
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 06/04/2014, 00:02
Replies: 8
Views: 1,022
Posted By NukeOfGod
To my knowledge, Sbot AC isn't a bot, but an auto...

To my knowledge, Sbot AC isn't a bot, but an auto connector for sbot. Therefore it doesn't provide the clientless function, which is what I need, with the functionality of sbot. I have phbot as well,...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 06/03/2014, 02:06
Replies: 8
Views: 1,022
Posted By NukeOfGod
*bump still looking

*bump still looking
Forum: Artist Trading 06/01/2014, 03:10
Replies: 13
Views: 2,673
Posted By NukeOfGod
Skype Added.

Skype Added.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/25/2014, 18:21
Replies: 1,727
Views: 379,240
Posted By NukeOfGod
I can't follow this guide, which seems to be a...

I can't follow this guide, which seems to be a great guide, because none of the pictures hidden in the spoilers are showing when I open the spoiler tab. Any help on that front?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 05/24/2014, 11:45
Replies: 8
Views: 1,022
Posted By NukeOfGod
[WTB] BotShed Account

I'm looking for an actual account. Since the registration is closed, I can't create a profile on the site. I'm willing to go first in a PayPal transaction. Pm me, or add on Skype @godlyurban

Happy...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 04/27/2014, 15:47
Replies: 8
Views: 699
Posted By NukeOfGod
$50 Paypal with Monson. PM me here or in game on...

$50 Paypal with Monson. PM me here or in game on character DaOwner in Fornax.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 04/15/2014, 17:34
Replies: 14
Views: 791
Posted By NukeOfGod
pm me. def interested. starting on new server

pm me. def interested. starting on new server
Forum: Main 05/06/2012, 02:28
Replies: 1
Views: 498
Posted By NukeOfGod
I have a question regarding game trading.

I have a few computer games I want to try and sell, but they are not listed on EPvP, so I don't know what Black Market to choose. Is there a GENERAL Black Market that I can use to sell my games?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 03/19/2012, 17:15
Replies: 1
Views: 256
Posted By NukeOfGod
bump - offer a price

bump - offer a price
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 03/18/2012, 00:00
Replies: 1
Views: 256
Posted By NukeOfGod
106 Bower Server Olympus

Link: Silkroad Online Stats - Player Search ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Name: UrbanGFX
Level: 106 - 4.87%
Build: Pacheon 104 Fire 104 Light/Cold 60
SP: 177k
Pure Str:...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/06/2011, 21:35
Replies: 0
Views: 151
Posted By NukeOfGod
WTB Euro Chars on Olympus

I would like to buy a Warrior, or a Cleric, high level (90+) on Olympus.
I basically need them for buffs. I don't have a lot of money of gold so if you could not offer such a high amount please....
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.