Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blacksh00t
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/10/2011, 19:54
Replies: 6
Views: 331
Posted By blacksh00t
sold.

sold.
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/09/2011, 01:36
Replies: 6
Views: 331
Posted By blacksh00t
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/07/2011, 22:33
Replies: 6
Views: 331
Posted By blacksh00t
Bump. Now accepting Paypal(trusted members)

Bump.

Now accepting Paypal(trusted members)
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/06/2011, 13:14
Replies: 6
Views: 331
Posted By blacksh00t
Autowin is 400M Starting bid is 200M

Autowin is 400M
Starting bid is 200M
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/05/2011, 23:35
Replies: 6
Views: 331
Posted By blacksh00t
^reported.

^reported.
Forum: Runescape Trading 10/05/2011, 21:09
Replies: 6
Views: 331
Posted By blacksh00t
Forum: elite*gold Trading 07/10/2011, 16:33
Replies: 17
Views: 473
Posted By blacksh00t
He's scammer. He scammed me for 35Euro psc.

He's scammer. He scammed me for 35Euro psc.
Forum: Trading 07/09/2011, 18:51
Replies: 4
Views: 373
Posted By blacksh00t
Why should I lie? Give me one reason why I "spam"...

Why should I lie? Give me one reason why I "spam" his thread saying that he scammed me?
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/09/2011, 18:43
Replies: 5
Views: 1,802
Posted By blacksh00t
I got scammed by hawaiiN. I need to get money...

I got scammed by hawaiiN. I need to get money first before I can buy off you or any other person.
Also I got proof that he scammed me. Really sad. Using his status for scamming people with low post...
Forum: elite*gold Trading 07/08/2011, 13:39
Replies: 8
Views: 193
Posted By blacksh00t
Just warning- don't trade with him. He's a...

Just warning- don't trade with him.
He's a scammer. He scammed 35Euro paysafecard. I got all proof.

Link to proof: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Main 07/08/2011, 12:07
Replies: 2
Views: 378
Posted By blacksh00t
Scammed by HawaiiN

I got scammed for 35 euro Paysafecard by HawaiiN.

I wanted to buy 45RSGOLD from him for 35Euro. He said he was trusted etc..
well not.. I'm really dissapointed in him.
Proof:
...
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/08/2011, 11:01
Replies: 5
Views: 1,802
Posted By blacksh00t
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/07/2011, 23:11
Replies: 5
Views: 1,802
Posted By blacksh00t
Buying RuneScape gold- PAYSAFECARD 42Mfor 35EuroPSC

I'm looking for 42M.
I will pay:
1x Paysafecard 10Euro
1x Paysafecard 25Euro
Bought them today.

You will go first or we use a Middleman.
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/07/2011, 20:25
Replies: 30
Views: 1,403
Posted By blacksh00t
I wanna buy for 25PSC and 10PSC gold, but I just...

I wanna buy for 25PSC and 10PSC gold, but I just can't trust you.
We use middleman or we do 50/50 I give u half of the code then u give half gold etc.. I can ensure you I don't scam.
If u don't...
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/06/2011, 19:31
Replies: 30
Views: 1,403
Posted By blacksh00t
Hello, I want to buy gold for 25PSC tomorrow. ...

Hello,
I want to buy gold for 25PSC tomorrow.

WE USE MIDDLEMAN!
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/03/2011, 00:54
Replies: 7
Views: 339
Posted By blacksh00t
Well I will still sell my account to you if you...

Well I will still sell my account to you if you let me choose a MM. 50Euro PSC
Forum: Runescape Trading 07/02/2011, 20:08
Replies: 24
Views: 1,029
Posted By blacksh00t
Daily bump. 50 Euro

Daily bump. 50 Euro
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/30/2011, 20:12
Replies: 24
Views: 1,029
Posted By blacksh00t
Ok lowered autowin. 50 Euro and it's yours!

Ok lowered autowin. 50 Euro and it's yours!
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/30/2011, 12:45
Replies: 24
Views: 1,029
Posted By blacksh00t
Cmon 75Euro! Still for sale!

Cmon 75Euro! Still for sale!
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/29/2011, 15:49
Replies: 24
Views: 1,029
Posted By blacksh00t
90Dollar Paypal and it's yours.

90Dollar Paypal and it's yours.
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/28/2011, 16:18
Replies: 24
Views: 1,029
Posted By blacksh00t
No, atleast 75 Euro.

No, atleast 75 Euro.
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/28/2011, 15:09
Replies: 24
Views: 1,029
Posted By blacksh00t
Bump!

Bump!
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/27/2011, 18:06
Replies: 24
Views: 1,029
Posted By blacksh00t
Only today- Autowin 75Euro!

Only today- Autowin 75Euro!
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/27/2011, 00:42
Replies: 24
Views: 1,029
Posted By blacksh00t
I'm sorry m8, I only need cash. Thanks for the...

I'm sorry m8, I only need cash.
Thanks for the offer.
Forum: Runescape Trading 06/26/2011, 22:29
Replies: 24
Views: 1,029
Posted By blacksh00t
#shutup #get a life #don't try to scam people...

#shutup
#get a life
#don't try to scam people


It's still for sale! 100 Euro autowin!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.