Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jhunatbj11
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/19/2011, 20:35
Replies: 339
Views: 75,022
Posted By jhunatbj11
the problem is, i dont know what to do with it,.....

the problem is, i dont know what to do with it,.. T_T
I dont know where to put it, or where to start..
That is why I always refer to the pixes for instructions... it tells me where to..
Im totally...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/19/2011, 20:13
Replies: 339
Views: 75,022
Posted By jhunatbj11
the tutorial in tame success rate was incomplete,...

the tutorial in tame success rate was incomplete, the 2nd picture doesnt show..
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/19/2011, 19:20
Replies: 339
Views: 75,022
Posted By jhunatbj11
I just want to ask, can you make a tutz how to...

I just want to ask, can you make a tutz how to use these?
I'm really new at MySQL and I'm totally blank about it..

I managed to Launch my Server for my friends and found the Server Commands to...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.