Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dotdotjerk
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 07/24/2010, 00:44
Replies: 1
Views: 1,009
Posted By dotdotjerk
This problem has been resolved, I think, this...

This problem has been resolved, I think, this topic can be deleted. :)
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 07/23/2010, 16:17
Replies: 1
Views: 1,009
Posted By dotdotjerk
[Error] [SQL Native Client]

So far, I've googled all of them, and the second line (Login Timeout Expired) required a firewall bypass. Well, that shouldn't be a problem, because I don't use a firewall anyway. So I let that pass....
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 07/22/2010, 02:15
Replies: 6
Views: 2,684
Posted By dotdotjerk
Game.EXE Editing. (Apocalypsist)

I've got a hex editor, and I've tried to edit it to change the ip address to mine. but its not working. It won't find the IP area, and so I can't edit it. I was looking through some other threads,...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.