Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kevin3584
Forum: Facebook 06/29/2011, 01:58
Replies: 1
Views: 428
Posted By kevin3584
Exclamation need Help whit Ninja Saga~

well I have a problem when I enter the ninja saga as it lets me use the rare pet hack and put the ID 21 and now the ninja saga lets me be that someone has solution for this?

Here is a picture.
...
Forum: Facebook 05/30/2011, 20:42
Replies: 60
Views: 16,338
Posted By kevin3584
i used too ID 21 and now dont can play... just...

i used too ID 21 and now dont can play... just get error lost conection whut server!! help
Forum: Facebook 05/01/2011, 14:00
Replies: 10
Views: 1,760
Posted By kevin3584
work?.. well im try

work?.. well im try
Forum: Facebook 03/24/2011, 12:48
Replies: 2
Views: 1,736
Posted By kevin3584
pemant?

pemant?
Forum: Facebook 03/07/2011, 20:27
Replies: 39
Views: 7,529
Posted By kevin3584
I was banned with the old version of the hacker...

I was banned with the old version of the hacker would not recommend it!
use at your own risk!

PD:EASA as I can buy pet without emblem, I have to yamaru with hacker emblem but I can not buy...
Forum: Facebook 03/01/2011, 14:24
Replies: 8
Views: 1,852
Posted By kevin3584
1-go to cheat engine select the browser in use...

1-go to cheat engine select the browser in use process
2-let's headquarters Token> Gold
3 - scan your token and then scan your new token you cheat engine
give an address, selecionala and ride it....
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.