Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: elyascorpus
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/09/2010, 05:11
Replies: 142
Views: 40,022
Posted By elyascorpus
Site is up. Version check on repack version...

Site is up. Version check on repack version updated. You will be redirected to the udobot site. Please download official version from there.
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/08/2010, 17:25
Replies: 142
Views: 40,022
Posted By elyascorpus
It's official that tvirus will reactivate the...

It's official that tvirus will reactivate the site back soon. But for those who cannot wait I will share this redirected version so that bot will run event site is down. This will still check for the...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/07/2010, 14:09
Replies: 142
Views: 40,022
Posted By elyascorpus
I respected tvirus effort, and it is his decision...

I respected tvirus effort, and it is his decision to automate everything especially on the updates. He owns the program and we are just the end-users who benefited on his effort, If tvirus wants to...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/07/2010, 09:20
Replies: 142
Views: 40,022
Posted By elyascorpus
I am still using last version release by tvirus....

I am still using last version release by tvirus. But I don't have the intension to share it to public since tvirus is the owner and I don't have that right.

You can view the localized version on...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.