Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: danibonilla1
Forum: Metin2 05/01/2011, 23:10
Replies: 0
Views: 411
Posted By danibonilla1
How Can I Launch the patch1 and 2?

Hi!, my question is, if I it exist metin2client.bin or how can i modify the official to launch the patch (patch1.epk, patch2...) Because I was searching a lot here and i couldn't found anything.
...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 03/12/2011, 13:11
Replies: 46
Views: 17,458
Posted By danibonilla1
Vielen Dank hat mir geholfen, viel Hilfe

Vielen Dank hat mir geholfen, viel Hilfe
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/12/2011, 13:11
Replies: 69
Views: 16,432
Posted By danibonilla1
Very Thanks Friend!! I love the dragon xD!

Very Thanks Friend!! I love the dragon xD!
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/16/2011, 18:35
Replies: 0
Views: 342
Posted By danibonilla1
A problem with the Beta client

Hi! I don't speak so well english because i'm spanish, my question it's:
How can I edit the Beta client, for opened on my server?
I'm say, I want like the others client, edited the serverinfo.py...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/25/2010, 22:59
Replies: 837
Views: 85,998
Posted By danibonilla1
Bueno voy a descargarlo a ver que tal

Bueno voy a descargarlo a ver que tal
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.