Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Krisss1975
Forum: Browsergames 07/11/2010, 13:30
Replies: 29
Views: 13,463
Posted By Krisss1975
31 LF3 + Seprom (40%) + DMG BOOSTER (10%/st) +...

31 LF3 + Seprom (40%) + DMG BOOSTER (10%/st) + goli hunter design (5%) + PILOT SHEET !! (12%) = big wounding :D
Forum: Browsergames 07/10/2010, 14:24
Replies: 74
Views: 11,396
Posted By Krisss1975
ok tx :handsdown:

ok tx :handsdown:
Forum: Browsergames 07/10/2010, 14:14
Replies: 74
Views: 11,396
Posted By Krisss1975
How this program works and where can be found :D ...

How this program works and where can be found :D
Thank you for your help:D
Forum: Browsergames 07/10/2010, 13:44
Replies: 74
Views: 11,396
Posted By Krisss1975
Wo dieses Programm und wie Arbeiten gefunden...

Wo dieses Programm und wie Arbeiten gefunden werden kann?
Vielen Dank für den help:D
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/10/2010, 13:35
Replies: 296
Views: 76,063
Posted By Krisss1975
Do not pay attention to the one like this, who is...

Do not pay attention to the one like this, who is not able to say thanks for things,. Do not forget one
Synapsenschaden a man can modify what a man prepares, can demolish it
With a word only like...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/09/2010, 19:03
Replies: 20
Views: 2,698
Posted By Krisss1975
hi all This where can be reached ?? Tx

hi all

This where can be reached ??

Tx
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/09/2010, 19:01
Replies: 296
Views: 76,063
Posted By Krisss1975
Hi all. I read it it here relevant topic,...

Hi all.

I read it it here relevant topic, but I do not take it simply, that where it is necessary to insert this, or how it is possible to apply this. Let somebody help .

Thank you
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/09/2010, 07:04
Replies: 142
Views: 40,027
Posted By Krisss1975
I say thank you for it to you tvirusx1 the...

I say thank you for it to you tvirusx1 the program very good:D
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/08/2010, 19:16
Replies: 142
Views: 40,027
Posted By Krisss1975
:handsdown: :handsdown: Thank you very much !!!...

:handsdown: :handsdown: Thank you very much !!! :handsdown: :handsdown:
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/08/2010, 11:40
Replies: 142
Views: 40,027
Posted By Krisss1975
I do not understand this, what I do not get an...

I do not understand this, what I do not get an answer for ??
What it is necessary to make in order for us to help ??
Money is needed, you are a server ?

Haho somebody....
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/07/2010, 14:27
Replies: 142
Views: 40,027
Posted By Krisss1975
I talk about this well ...:bandit:

I talk about this well ...:bandit:
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/07/2010, 14:23
Replies: 142
Views: 40,027
Posted By Krisss1975
This a totally plain question !! The new...

This a totally plain question !!

The new version exists!

How can we obtain it?

What is it necessary to do for him?

We say thank you for the answer ...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/07/2010, 14:19
Replies: 142
Views: 40,027
Posted By Krisss1975
You tell it then what we shall make in order to...

You tell it then what we shall make in order to be allowed to obtain the new version.
Because there is ezekszerint, since you claim it and here the video.
So?
Is it necessary to pay it for him?...
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/06/2010, 16:34
Replies: 142
Views: 40,027
Posted By Krisss1975
That's a good idea:handsdown:

That's a good idea:handsdown:
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/06/2010, 16:26
Replies: 142
Views: 40,027
Posted By Krisss1975
hy Tvirusx1 writes this to me "This Account Has...

hy Tvirusx1 writes this to me "This Account Has Been Suspended" and i don't understand why, you are yet you were not able to rent a new server always ?

Thank you for your help
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.