Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: darkmagshen
Forum: Archlord 04/14/2011, 01:05
Replies: 18
Views: 1,625
Posted By darkmagshen
thanks ^^

thanks ^^
Forum: Archlord 04/13/2011, 13:07
Replies: 1,018
Views: 95,998
Posted By darkmagshen
coool bro ^^

coool bro ^^
Forum: Archlord 04/12/2011, 13:14
Replies: 30
Views: 2,897
Posted By darkmagshen
hello , my pc is poor XD I'm willing to buy a...

hello , my pc is poor XD
I'm willing to buy a new desktop PC or a laptop

would anyone tell me what's the best gaming type ?? also if it's a Desktop or a Laptop with the prices ^^ and...
Forum: Archlord 11/20/2010, 17:53
Replies: 9
Views: 832
Posted By darkmagshen
nothing is imopossible

nothing is imopossible
Forum: Archlord 11/20/2010, 17:53
Replies: 9
Views: 832
Posted By darkmagshen
lool u too

lool u too
Forum: Archlord 11/20/2010, 17:34
Replies: 9
Views: 832
Posted By darkmagshen
I want a program to change any item to unique or something

hey guys
how are u ?
I just searched for this program and I didn't get anything

I hope to find a useful program to hack the game anyway
gold . items . chantra , etc I just want a hacking...
Forum: Archlord 10/16/2010, 19:27
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,485
Posted By darkmagshen
we need some more information about crafting guys...

we need some more information about crafting guys XD
hehehe

I will work with alchemy skill too ^^

thanks for the reply
Forum: Archlord 10/15/2010, 11:20
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,485
Posted By darkmagshen
welll there some people who got some uniques with...

welll there some people who got some uniques with crafting ^^
I just wana know if there are others who got
Forum: Archlord 10/15/2010, 10:06
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,485
Posted By darkmagshen
hello anyone can answer me ??? also crafting is...

hello anyone can answer me ???
also crafting is lvl 7 <<<
I'm lvl 23 now
Forum: Archlord 10/14/2010, 11:18
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,485
Posted By darkmagshen
anyone can tell me about CRAFTING ????? I wana...

anyone can tell me about CRAFTING ?????
I wana know if it helps to get uniques ???
mine is lvl 7 now<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

and
I'm working on shuta now
Forum: Archlord 09/25/2010, 22:59
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,485
Posted By darkmagshen
and thanks guys , I hope to get these uniques ,...

and thanks guys , I hope to get these uniques , the game is boring though , I play grand chase XD hehehe all items there are like free , events are fking great not like AL just need to kill us and...
Forum: Archlord 09/25/2010, 22:55
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,485
Posted By darkmagshen
well, for me I just need now to know is crafting...

well, for me I just need now to know is crafting ( the collect skill ) will get me something or not ?

hmmmm , I think blode is easier than shuta also what's about kark ??


I need the best...
Forum: Archlord 09/25/2010, 15:07
Replies: 2,828
Views: 558,485
Posted By darkmagshen
hello there ^^ you really get so nice drop guys...

hello there ^^
you really get so nice drop guys

please tell me do u use crafting skill every pull or something ?
also
I've played to get shuta for so long but didn't get any
I'm giving up on...
Forum: Archlord 09/24/2010, 11:42
Replies: 1,023
Views: 93,059
Posted By darkmagshen
I'd like to play the korean archlord so soon ^^

I'd like to play the korean archlord so soon ^^
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.