Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 20five
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/19/2011, 19:59
Replies: 118
Views: 11,009
Posted By 20five
Works great! Auto kill works. But just make...

Works great!
Auto kill works. But just make sure the run is above 1 min before entering boss stage.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/04/2011, 05:02
Replies: 60
Views: 20,460
Posted By 20five
Does it disappear after you re log or is it...

Does it disappear after you re log or is it permanent?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/22/2011, 08:46
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
@astarael Do they count as kills?

@astarael
Do they count as kills?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2011, 23:36
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
What window? The trainer window? @nazarath ...

What window? The trainer window?

@nazarath
I have no clue, it does the same thing to me and I'm using win7 x32.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2011, 23:25
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
@.Yuzuru What do you mean?

@.Yuzuru
What do you mean?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2011, 23:15
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
@zeroforce5 That's weird. So am I but Auto Kill...

@zeroforce5
That's weird. So am I but Auto Kill freezes for me at boss stage.

@goombaprince
Try running as Admin.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2011, 23:11
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
@zeroforce5 What is your OS?

@zeroforce5

What is your OS?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2011, 04:21
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
Did you try running as Admin?

Did you try running as Admin?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2011, 00:52
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
I just tried Auto Kill at Upper Floor and the...

I just tried Auto Kill at Upper Floor and the same thing happens. It freezes at boss.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2011, 00:37
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
@xombiex666 Yeah, I tried using only "Auto...

@xombiex666

Yeah, I tried using only "Auto Kill" on Trial Forest and it froze at boss. Might be only Trial Forest though.

Win 7 x32
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2011, 00:31
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
Did you run as Admin?

Did you run as Admin?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2011, 00:24
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
@Cookies_ownz All you do is open the trainer,...

@Cookies_ownz
All you do is open the trainer, click on the advertisement twice so the actual trainer appears. Then you open Grand Chase. Wait till the Log On screen appears and log on. Thats it.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/20/2011, 00:03
Replies: 183
Views: 18,621
Posted By 20five
I'm doing test runs in Trial Forest with Auto...

I'm doing test runs in Trial Forest with Auto Kill. It works fine until the boss. When it gets to the boss stage, it kills the boss but then the game freezes and close down.

1 Hit KO and Super...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/11/2011, 12:16
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
No, that is not normal.

No, that is not normal.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/01/2011, 11:45
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
I save the directory but every time I close the...

I save the directory but every time I close the hack and open it again, I have to choose the directory again. Is that suppose to happen?

I'm talking about the NAGC version.

@wentersz
What OS...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/11/2011, 09:56
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
^ Well I did say "I don't think". I could be...

^
Well I did say "I don't think". I could be wrong. The thread tittle did only say, "GCPH/NAGC". I was only going by that.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/11/2011, 09:47
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
@chantikamutz First of all, I don't think...

@chantikamutz

First of all, I don't think this hack is meant for IDGC in the first place so it's not suppose to work.

Second, merge your post. That is a no no.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/10/2011, 07:23
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
You have to keep unlocking it till a window pops...

You have to keep unlocking it till a window pops up. Not The "No locking handle found" message.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2011, 06:17
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
No, it's not patched. Most likely you did...

No, it's not patched. Most likely you did something wrong or you forgot to do something.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2011, 00:12
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
Is it the latest version of Unlocker?

Is it the latest version of Unlocker?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2011, 20:27
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
Win 7 64-bit should be using Unlocker.

Win 7 64-bit should be using Unlocker.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2011, 20:11
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
I beg to differ. Kernel detective works perfectly...

I beg to differ. Kernel detective works perfectly fine for me.
Win 7 32-bit. But to me, Unlocker won't work at all.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/07/2011, 10:18
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
^ Does it say "No locking handle found" or...

^ Does it say "No locking handle found" or something like that?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/06/2011, 13:00
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
^I'm guessing it works for Win 7 pro as well. I...

^I'm guessing it works for Win 7 pro as well. I guess you'll just have to try it.




Awesome. Looking forward to it!
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/06/2011, 03:41
Replies: 4,607
Views: 424,936
Posted By 20five
Because you deactivated the hack when the bosses...

Because you deactivated the hack when the bosses die. You have to leave it on till the TH spawns and it kills them too. Then you can deactivate the hack.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.