Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: doommark
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/07/2019, 12:13
Replies: 4,906
Views: 829,703
Posted By doommark
Thanks for the advice! Sadly I've bad experience...

Thanks for the advice! Sadly I've bad experience with buying accounts (and I think you can understand that stuff like that sign you for a long time) so I prefer to start with darkbot and if later on...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/06/2019, 14:19
Replies: 4,906
Views: 829,703
Posted By doommark
Hello, I used to play DO back in 2009, then quit...

Hello, I used to play DO back in 2009, then quit in the 2010-2011. I remember there was a link for a free big boy and 2 months premium (I think the premium is the only valuable thing nowadays) but...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.