Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: giorgosgio
Forum: Rust Trading 08/19/2018, 15:23
Replies: 8
Views: 2,839
Posted By giorgosgio
Scam.. i lost 20 euro..

Scam.. i lost 20 euro..
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/26/2017, 18:09
Replies: 0
Views: 751
Posted By giorgosgio
Syserr errors Metin2 root server!

Syserr channel1 core 3




Syserr channel1 core 4
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/26/2017, 16:36
Replies: 0
Views: 424
Posted By giorgosgio
[HELP] Root server metin2 problem!

Sorry for bad english
Hello! i Have a problem with my metin2 root server! I have open server correct with 34k files, my ports are opened "11002,3306,13070,etc,etc" i check them on open port check...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts 01/22/2017, 03:31
Replies: 95
Views: 36,575
Posted By giorgosgio
Thank you! Good Job!! I have a problem! i make it...

Thank you! Good Job!! I have a problem! i make it all but when i open my page is redirect me to offline.php! what should i do?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 10/25/2011, 15:06
Replies: 0
Views: 551
Posted By giorgosgio
Metin2 port 80 problem

Hi all
sorry for bad english. I have a problem, i has serverfiles by daroo noob edition and i have a problem on port 80. I has dyndns server and all the ports are working...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.