Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Silence.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2011, 08:08
Replies: 4,607
Views: 425,295
Posted By Silence.
Detected GCPH Win XP 32 bit sorry guys ...

Detected
GCPH Win XP 32 bit

sorry guys
us XP users are really in a bad spot.
has anyone tested if using an older version of unlocker would work?
just thought about it
don't judge me :D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/03/2011, 10:08
Replies: 2,154
Views: 152,127
Posted By Silence.
@Celtics I've tried restarting but it still...

@Celtics I've tried restarting but it still closes after the KoG animation
more details
it doesn't give off any warning
no notification
just poof.. disappear i checked if it was an error
looked...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/02/2011, 10:56
Replies: 2,154
Views: 152,127
Posted By Silence.
Celtics I Have a Question Why does the GC...

Celtics I Have a Question
Why does the GC automatically close after the KoG animation
right before the log in screen?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/02/2011, 07:49
Replies: 289
Views: 26,521
Posted By Silence.
Why does it close after i patch? won't get past...

Why does it close after i patch?
won't get past the KOG animation?

and for some.
Kernel is ok to use

______________
I really need help
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/01/2011, 19:02
Replies: 289
Views: 26,521
Posted By Silence.
Why is it that whenever I use the unlocker it...

Why is it that whenever I use the unlocker it just says there was an error
and that window comes up where it says
[send error report] [Do not Send]

oh and after the loading screen it auto-closes...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/24/2010, 23:50
Replies: 2,692
Views: 257,915
Posted By Silence.
Hi Guys I'm New here :) just wondering if sir...

Hi Guys I'm New here :) just wondering if sir noein has given clues on the 3nd to 5th question :)
haha I've been backreading but after 50 pages my eyes felt sore help :|

@Noein8413 Would it be ok...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.