Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: piqs
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 11/23/2011, 17:48
Replies: 3,859
Views: 255,761
Posted By piqs
Talking with you on msn right now Edit: And...

Talking with you on msn right now
Edit:
And you got my vouch ;-)
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/23/2011, 12:59
Replies: 20
Views: 4,687
Posted By piqs
Do you want to recieve dbs in game? Im not sure...

Do you want to recieve dbs in game? Im not sure if I understood you well
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/23/2011, 12:25
Replies: 20
Views: 4,687
Posted By piqs
thx 4 bump, idiot

thx 4 bump, idiot
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/23/2011, 08:38
Replies: 20
Views: 4,687
Posted By piqs
thx for bump, idiot Added msn and we can...

thx for bump, idiot


Added msn and we can talk on facebook before trading.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/22/2011, 22:25
Replies: 20
Views: 4,687
Posted By piqs
Yea technicallly np, but does it change somthing?...

Yea technicallly np, but does it change somthing? You will still have to go first with money. I see the point only if you wanna buy about 20 and then trade 1 by 1 to reduce the risk, so tell me what...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/22/2011, 16:23
Replies: 20
Views: 4,687
Posted By piqs
please read first post, why you shouldnt believe...

please read first post, why you shouldnt believe in any of Texudos words.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/22/2011, 10:57
Replies: 20
Views: 4,687
Posted By piqs
Cards available again @Huseby No, just game...

Cards available again
@Huseby
No, just game account id is needed
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/22/2010, 14:27
Replies: 20
Views: 4,687
Posted By piqs
Sell TQ POINT CARDS B (5 db code, 1380 tq points)

Hi,
I have many TQ Point cards for sale.
The price is 13,5$/each.
I accept payments through paypal or moneybookers.. even better.

I`m loading cards directly to your account, not sending a code....
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 11/18/2010, 17:44
Replies: 0
Views: 470
Posted By piqs
[B] Wotlk cd key EU

Hey, I want to buy unused wotlk cd key to upgrade my acc.
Im looking for cheaper then on amazon which is 20$/each

Post here or pm me
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/23/2010, 21:02
Replies: 8
Views: 2,550
Posted By piqs
So tell us the name of guy who I have scammed.....

So tell us the name of guy who I have scammed.. Dont try to cheat, moderator can verify it.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/23/2010, 18:11
Replies: 8
Views: 2,550
Posted By piqs
No, he didnt scam me but he seriously scammed my...

No, he didnt scam me but he seriously scammed my good friend, he said he was interested in buying my friends accound, my friend let him log on to make sure everything was ok and tuxedo was pking and...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 09/22/2010, 18:28
Replies: 8
Views: 2,550
Posted By piqs
Available again

Available again
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/24/2010, 00:23
Replies: 8
Views: 2,550
Posted By piqs
Cards unavailable

Cards unavailable
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/20/2010, 23:01
Replies: 8
Views: 2,550
Posted By piqs
Sell TQ POINT CARDS B (5 db code, 1380 tq points)

Hi,
I have 5 TQ Point cards for sale.
The price is 13,5$/each.
I accept payments through paypal.

I`m loading cards directly to your account, not sending a code.

If you have any questions,...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.