Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DudeMalcolm
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2011, 18:49
Replies: 182
Views: 18,196
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Help?

Help?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2011, 18:21
Replies: 182
Views: 18,196
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Yeah the credits appear! but the hack doesn't...

Yeah the credits appear! but the hack doesn't work, and I can't open it with F8 and stuff..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2011, 18:19
Replies: 927
Views: 216,318
Posted By DudeMalcolm
I just copy the 2 files and put it where...

I just copy the 2 files and put it where S4league.exe and selfupdate etc. is? And I still have to click the normal Launcher? Not the hacked one? Thanks (:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2011, 17:51
Replies: 182
Views: 18,196
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Open Hack as administrator. Click the things I...

Open Hack as administrator. Click the things I want. Press F5. Open S4League. Start Game.. Why isn't it working?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2011, 17:13
Replies: 182
Views: 18,196
Posted By DudeMalcolm
LOL Press Thanks? I'm not your dog.. Did it...

LOL Press Thanks? I'm not your dog.. Did it anywayz, so what is fake shop for..? Nothing I guess?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2011, 16:41
Replies: 182
Views: 18,196
Posted By DudeMalcolm
What is fake shop?

What is fake shop?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/05/2010, 02:03
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Did you draw that Naruto Picture ?

Did you draw that Naruto Picture ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2010, 00:49
Replies: 3,185
Views: 316,739
Posted By DudeMalcolm
What if a Game Crashes, So You are in the...

What if a Game Crashes,
So You are in the middle of a game,
With a Profile
And s4 league shuts down,
When you're in-gamee
What to do ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2010, 00:02
Replies: 3,185
Views: 316,739
Posted By DudeMalcolm
So let me get it straight: I am done with a...

So let me get it straight:
I am done with a Game
I Am in Lobby
I Press Restore
I go to Inventory
And I am Able to get those items off.
Then I Am Naked
And Then I Put on new Items And Save...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2010, 23:21
Replies: 3,185
Views: 316,739
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Can anybody tell me WHAT to do after game Cause...

Can anybody tell me WHAT to do after game
Cause then I have the Profile weapons
+ The Basic weapons equiped [ The weapons that you put so you won't be naked ]
So I can't create anymore profiles...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2010, 12:39
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
PEOPLE STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND...

PEOPLE STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN,
JUST READ THIS FORUM
..
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2010, 12:02
Replies: 451
Views: 90,619
Posted By DudeMalcolm
I WANT WALLHACK

I WANT WALLHACK
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2010, 01:11
Replies: 451
Views: 90,619
Posted By DudeMalcolm
What happened to Wallhack

What happened to Wallhack
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2010, 00:52
Replies: 3,185
Views: 316,739
Posted By DudeMalcolm
What happened to Invisible ?

What happened to Invisible ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 22:05
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Hit range laggs to badly

Hit range laggs to badly
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 19:36
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
HELP ME I CAN'T DELETE THE PARADISE TRAINER 1.3...

HELP ME I CAN'T DELETE THE PARADISE TRAINER 1.3 :(
It says i don't have the right to do that !
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 13:56
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Ow lolz, I Paradise should really write some...

Ow lolz, I Paradise should really write some values,
so It Automatically zooms in ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 13:47
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Okay so I put 60 in Drug Effect. But what does...

Okay so I put 60 in Drug Effect.
But what does it do?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 13:29
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Ow And, How can you get HMG to do 2984 combos a...

Ow And, How can you get HMG to do 2984 combos a second XD, Wont do that anymore >:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 13:28
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Paradise I Love you BTW XD. And uhm, Submachine...

Paradise I Love you BTW XD.
And uhm, Submachine gun = Awesome with that speedhack
But nobody did help me with the zoom hack
So second time XD :
What's it for + How do you use Drug Effecht Hack ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 13:27
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
It's because you use the hack : Hp 2400 If you...

It's because you use the hack : Hp 2400
If you use Hp 915 or something you can jump :D
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 13:09
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Another thing, The Mind Weapons, Healing and...

Another thing,
The Mind Weapons, Healing and Damaging one.
They don't work anymore.. ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 13:05
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
Paradise I Love you BTW XD. And uhm, Submachine...

Paradise I Love you BTW XD.
And uhm, Submachine gun = Awesome with that speedhack
But nobody did help me with the zoom hack
So second time XD :
What's it for + How do you use Drug Effecht Hack ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 03:31
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
And My HMG won't do like 80 seconds a combo...

And My HMG won't do like 80 seconds a combo anymore >: ?
And it was After this Update from this hack
Whut happend :O
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2010, 03:28
Replies: 1,505
Views: 279,523
Posted By DudeMalcolm
OMG <3 You should Totally make a Hack with you...

OMG <3
You should Totally make a Hack with you can enter guns in swordmatch
Luv those people XD !
-Sakura[Banned]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.