Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: manys2009
Forum: Metin2 06/07/2011, 06:30
Replies: 0
Views: 475
Posted By manys2009
Hi,I have a problem,help!!!!!

Hi,I am playing on a metin2 server.When I go to up level, in time to I kill the mobs,My PC into in StandBy and I can't do anything just to restart my computer.What can I do to solve that problem.This...
Forum: Metin2 03/11/2011, 13:52
Replies: 1
Views: 569
Posted By manys2009
[Metin2UK]

Hi everybody!
I need a older version of metin2UK because from last uptade me dont work 3xDMG hack.Please give me!
Thanks!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/05/2010, 19:23
Replies: 7
Views: 1,397
Posted By manys2009
dc imi zice:Invalid Referrer Specified am bagat...

dc imi zice:Invalid Referrer Specified am bagat toate numele si zice ot asta ce sa-i fac??
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/05/2010, 19:11
Replies: 7
Views: 1,397
Posted By manys2009
ms frate:X

ms frate:X
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/05/2010, 19:07
Replies: 7
Views: 1,397
Posted By manys2009
Dati-mi si mie

Ba dati-mi si mie un fish bot pentru metin2RO care sa mearga am incercat si M²Fish Angelbot 2.8 si imi da o eroare cu m2fish.dll sau ceva de genu si nu merge.Stiti voi altul care sa mearga??
...
Forum: Metin2 07/02/2010, 18:23
Replies: 3
Views: 578
Posted By manys2009
I have a biggg problemmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Sall,joc metin2EN si am nevoie de un fishbot care sa mearga calumea.
Am incercat m2fish 2.7 si cbnd pornesc hack face un bip lung si se opreste.Care mai stiti vreunul???
Ms anticipat

Hi, I play...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/30/2010, 16:59
Replies: 3
Views: 812
Posted By manys2009
metin2EN problem

sall joc metin2 EN si am m2fish 2.7 si intru in metin2,pornesc fishobut cu administrator de acolo:run as alex administrator si bag parola dau ok imi aparem are cu wahle das metin2 fenester si dau ok...
Forum: Metin2 06/22/2010, 09:41
Replies: 4
Views: 602
Posted By manys2009
oh I try but it don't work!! What can I...

oh I try but it don't work!!
What can I do???:((
Forum: Metin2 06/21/2010, 18:58
Replies: 4
Views: 602
Posted By manys2009
I star metin2 with easymetin2 but me no show map...

I star metin2 with easymetin2 but me no show map of easymetin2 juas metin2 normally
What can I do??
P.S:I play on metin2UK
Forum: Metin2 06/21/2010, 18:03
Replies: 4
Views: 602
Posted By manys2009
I have a questione

Hy.Am eine Frage zu easymetin2 für metin2UK:
Also habe ich installiert habe ich esymetin2 Konto neues Zuhause Bereich wählten wir metin2client.bin gab mir zu wählen.
Ich entschied mich für die Wahl...
Forum: Metin2 06/20/2010, 20:25
Replies: 0
Views: 327
Posted By manys2009
I need a good hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello.Me need a fishbot for metin2UK(how can play with hack_shiel).
Thank a lot!!!!!
Forum: Metin2 06/20/2010, 17:42
Replies: 2
Views: 984
Posted By manys2009
I have same problem like kingkong.I reinstall...

I have same problem like kingkong.I reinstall metin2 and easymetin but it doesn't work.What can I do??Write please in english I don't now germany
Forum: Metin2 06/20/2010, 16:36
Replies: 0
Views: 320
Posted By manys2009
Veryyyyyyyyyyy Important!!!!!!!!!1

:rolleyes:Hi,me need a fishbot for metin2UK how can function with hack_shield.
I try run angelbot 2.6 but I cant play.
So,what hack can you give me?????????????And a site...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.