Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Brows
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/12/2010, 22:21
Replies: 5
Views: 1,440
Posted By Brows
BaseAddress: ...

BaseAddress:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

The most others like the hp offset in this tut.
Unfreeze Address - I tried to...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/10/2010, 19:03
Replies: 26
Views: 15,385
Posted By Brows
Use step 1, Step2: Search for 0 (in the...

Use step 1,

Step2:
Search for 0 (in the Textbox under Value:) if the game is freezed.
Klick New Scan


Now you will see in the left a list with all results.
Klick into the game, til it's...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/10/2010, 18:43
Replies: 5
Views: 1,440
Posted By Brows
0x = value in hex so the baseadress is 00986C1C...

0x = value in hex
so the baseadress is 00986C1C
the 0x only says that its in hex^^
Forum: Perfect World 08/09/2010, 08:13
Replies: 33
Views: 3,480
Posted By Brows
No problem, if you need the Special Info Offset...

No problem, if you need the Special Info Offset too, try 0x21D
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/09/2010, 07:51
Replies: 5
Views: 1,440
Posted By Brows
which do you need? BaseAdress: 0x00986C1C ...

which do you need?
BaseAdress: 0x00986C1C
UnfreezeAddress: 0x00987024

Offsets:
CurrHP: 0x0464
CurrMP: 0x0468
MaxHP: 0x0494
MaxMP: 0x0498
TargetID: 0x0518
Forum: Perfect World 08/05/2010, 17:25
Replies: 33
Views: 3,480
Posted By Brows
if you have the function, can you write a tut how...

if you have the function, can you write a tut how to find it? xD I tried it over 4 hours xD But Im to stupid for that, and thanks for your answer, I will write a code^.^ :handsdown:

Hah It works...
Forum: Perfect World 08/04/2010, 14:10
Replies: 33
Views: 3,480
Posted By Brows
I tested it with PW INT and PW MS And the Mob...

I tested it with PW INT and PW MS And the Mob Sel. function works fine.
(But Where do you find the offset for the moblist - Mobname and Special infos? I cant get it works in pw ms :( )
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/02/2010, 19:06
Replies: 18
Views: 7,735
Posted By Brows
Do you have a Code for the "follow player"...

Do you have a Code for the "follow player" function? I couldn't find it til now :(
(I think, I need some more tuts to use ollydbg xD)
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/01/2010, 15:48
Replies: 35
Views: 8,808
Posted By Brows
Ahh thank you :) That is the Problem :/ I...

Ahh thank you :)
That is the Problem :/

I use
WriteProcessMemory(handle, pRemoteMem, out var1, new UIntPtr((uint)var1.Length), out rw);

[DllImport("kernel32.dll", SetLastError = true)]
...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 08/01/2010, 00:36
Replies: 35
Views: 8,808
Posted By Brows
I found that error one second ago :D My...

I found that error one second ago :D

My function:
public String _ResHex(int hexValue)
{
String mHexValue = hexValue.ToString("X8");
String mResHex = "";

...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/31/2010, 23:57
Replies: 35
Views: 8,808
Posted By Brows
Hmm thanks for your explanation. But the...

Hmm thanks for your explanation.
But the Program give always this stupid error message :/


Here some debug data:

pRemoteMem = 0x1bc60000
MobID = 0x8010722d
baseadress = 0x009f3e6c...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/31/2010, 19:39
Replies: 35
Views: 8,808
Posted By Brows
Hi I found the Function with ollydbg, but now I...

Hi I found the Function with ollydbg, but now I have a few questions to your code:

A1 6C3E9F00 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR DS:[9F3E6C]
-> 'A1'&_hex($base) Is $base = 6C3E9F00 ?

; 0046062C E8...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/28/2010, 13:39
Replies: 35
Views: 8,808
Posted By Brows
Okay I'll try to find some functions when I'm...

Okay I'll try to find some functions when I'm home.
But one question to your 1. code:
You Wrote a Struct with WriteProcessMemory in the mem, but why do you need a struct for that?

I tried to get...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/28/2010, 12:17
Replies: 35
Views: 8,808
Posted By Brows
Do you know a Tutorial, how to find them?^^ ...

Do you know a Tutorial, how to find them?^^
Which programs do I need to get them?

I rly dont want always to use the TAB key to select Mobs :P
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 07/27/2010, 17:07
Replies: 35
Views: 8,808
Posted By Brows
Hey lolkop thanks for your post, I edit the code...

Hey lolkop thanks for your post, I edit the code for c# - I will try to use your Mob Select Function too, the Moblist is ready :D thanks :)
Forum: Perfect World 07/11/2010, 23:27
Replies: 3
Views: 1,124
Posted By Brows
Schon versucht dich einfach so anzumelden? Hat...

Schon versucht dich einfach so anzumelden? Hat bei mir teilweise geklappt, ansonsten ist die Mail eigentlich recht schnell da...
(Komischerweise hab ich teilweise gar keine gekriegt und gebraucht,...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.