Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WishmasterDK
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/25/2015, 19:30
Replies: 5,516
Views: 373,455
Posted By WishmasterDK
Just need to know one thing, do it open today ?...

Just need to know one thing, do it open today ? other ways i'm off to bed :)
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/19/2013, 17:15
Replies: 7
Views: 6,499
Posted By WishmasterDK
Thanks Sir*EviL for taking time to help :) ...

Thanks Sir*EviL for taking time to help :)

Where do i find the billing and what do i need to check...Im totall noob when messing with this kind of stuff..!

is it the billing in server.cfg ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 04/19/2013, 17:06
Replies: 7
Views: 6,499
Posted By WishmasterDK
I have exactly the same problem, what should I do...

I have exactly the same problem, what should I do to fix this problem ?
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/31/2013, 12:41
Replies: 7
Views: 1,280
Posted By WishmasterDK
--------------------------------------------------...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I have tried everything I can think of, Delete everything and put it up again 4 times and it just keeps happening...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/29/2013, 01:15
Replies: 7
Views: 1,280
Posted By WishmasterDK
Thanks man I try this and rapport back to you...

Thanks man I try this and rapport back to you tomorrow...Its late night here now so better head to bed.
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/28/2013, 10:57
Replies: 7
Views: 1,280
Posted By WishmasterDK
Hey royalblade, thanks for taking time to help :)...

Hey royalblade, thanks for taking time to help :)

Yes your right in the jpg CustomCertificationServer batch is not open but i have tried both with it on and of and its the same..! hmm maybe i did...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/28/2013, 00:06
Replies: 7
Views: 1,280
Posted By WishmasterDK
vSRO v1.188 GlobalManager

Hello elitepvpers Experts,

I've searched the forum but I can not find an answer so I hope there is someone who can help me.

I have everything up and ready runing the CustomCertificationServer...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 03/26/2013, 20:08
Replies: 1,727
Views: 378,945
Posted By WishmasterDK
I really think I must be stupid ... But I simply...

I really think I must be stupid ... But I simply can not find SRO_VT_ACCOUNT.bak is there anyone who can tell me where the file is?
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/22/2013, 16:22
Replies: 2
Views: 1,841
Posted By WishmasterDK
hehe thanks but the mediafire download links is...

hehe thanks but the mediafire download links is also blocked :(



So it would be nice if some one had the last rar file if possible :)

Any help is appreciated :handsdown:

I found the rar...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/22/2013, 14:36
Replies: 2
Views: 1,841
Posted By WishmasterDK
vSRO files v1.188

Hey,

I want to make a privat-(Privat) server for only a small group of friends but download 3 is not online anymore in this topic...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.