Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lothander
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/25/2021, 01:19
Replies: 3
Views: 468
Posted By Lothander
EUW, EUNE

EUW, EUNE
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/19/2021, 19:31
Replies: 0
Views: 282
Posted By Lothander
Arrow WTS EMERALD 2 ACCOUNT - WILD RIFT

Hey, WTS Emerald 2 account - conntact via discord.


W/R +55% 28/61 CHAMPIONS
-Seraphine
-Akali
-Malphite
-Tryndamere
-Tristana
-Teemo
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/01/2021, 12:59
Replies: 3
Views: 468
Posted By Lothander
WILD RIFT BOOSTING SERVICE

Hello, since I achieved myself high diamond very efortlessly I decided to help you guys achieve higher ranks.

PRICES (PER 1 DIVISION)

IRON - 4€
BRONZE - 6€
SILVER - 8€
GOLD - 12€
PLATINUM -...
Forum: Legends of Runeterra Trading 04/04/2020, 11:41
Replies: 4
Views: 1,661
Posted By Lothander
looking for people to vouch READY FOR WORK

looking for people to vouch

READY FOR WORK
Forum: Legends of Runeterra Trading 03/19/2020, 00:26
Replies: 4
Views: 1,661
Posted By Lothander
Exclamation Legends of Runeterra RANK Boost

-------------------------------------------------------------
PRICES PER Rank / PER Win

Iron
6€ / 1€

BRONZE
12€ / 2€

SILVER
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/06/2019, 12:37
Replies: 3
[Selling] EUW P4 Account
Views: 464
Posted By Lothander
No I can't you have set privace settings

No I can't you have set privace settings
Forum: Fortnite Trading 11/26/2019, 12:44
Replies: 0
Views: 666
Posted By Lothander
Fortnite S1/S2/S3/S4/S5/S6/S7/S8/S9/S2.1 account

Hi, I want to sell my fortnite account

Fortnite[/SIZE] - standard edition ( includes Save the World )

I play since season 1 till now, had some breaks of course but spend a lot of time...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/19/2019, 11:22
Replies: 3
[Selling] EUW P4 Account
Views: 464
Posted By Lothander
EUW P4 Account

Hello, as in title want to sell lol account.

SERWER - EUW
RANK DUO/SOLO - PLAT 4
CHAMPIONS - 34
~5K ORANGE ESSENCE
~60% WIN RATIO
HONOR 3 - 1 CHECKPOINT

25€
Forum: Fortnite Trading 11/19/2019, 09:56
Replies: 0
[Selling] Save The World
Views: 607
Posted By Lothander
Save The World

Hello, I have many things and stuff in save the world mode in fortnite, I am nearly ending the story so I though I may help others by selling something you may need.

Prices may vary from the...
Forum: Trading 04/23/2019, 00:09
Replies: 3
[Selling] BOL.COM
Views: 724
Posted By Lothander
30€ paypal

30€ paypal
Forum: Trading 04/13/2019, 15:24
Replies: 3
[Selling] BOL.COM
Views: 724
Posted By Lothander
BOL.COM

Want to trade 50€ bon card at bol.com for 40€ PayPal or PSC
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/08/2018, 22:17
Replies: 2
[Selling] EUW Plat V Acc
Views: 317
Posted By Lothander
added

added
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/08/2018, 21:04
Replies: 10
Views: 559
Posted By Lothander
Hello check my link, account has 69 level atm :) ...

Hello check my link, account has 69 level atm :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/06/2018, 15:43
Replies: 2
[Selling] EUW Plat V Acc
Views: 317
Posted By Lothander
EUW Plat V Acc

Hello, want to sell my League of Legends account at EUW.
It has 108 characters, total 44 skins owned (1 ultimate - DJ Sona / 4 legendary -God Fist Lee Sin, Dark Star Thresh, Super Galaxy Rumble,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/25/2018, 23:02
Replies: 7
[Selling] EUW Account
Views: 1,046
Posted By Lothander
thanks for bump, no

thanks for bump, no
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/13/2018, 15:44
Replies: 7
[Selling] EUW Account
Views: 1,046
Posted By Lothander
It's still available but I don't have amazon...

It's still available but I don't have amazon account, prefer paypal to be honest
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/10/2018, 00:31
Replies: 7
[Selling] EUW Account
Views: 1,046
Posted By Lothander
Thanks, but no, totally not worth it.

Thanks, but no, totally not worth it.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/24/2018, 14:17
Replies: 7
[Selling] EUW Account
Views: 1,046
Posted By Lothander
Arrow EUW Account

Hello, want to sell my League of Legends account at EUW.
It has 103 characters, total 42 skins owned (1 ultimate - DJ Sona / 4 legendary -God Fist Lee Sin, Dark Star Thresh, Super Galaxy Rumble,...
Forum: Trading 07/15/2015, 22:48
Replies: 39
Views: 2,379
Posted By Lothander
Really great guy, it was pleasure doing business...

Really great guy, it was pleasure doing business with him, definitely will use his service again!
Forum: Trading 07/15/2015, 21:45
Replies: 0
[Selling] 50€ PSC
Views: 252
Posted By Lothander
50€ PSC

Hello I want to sell 50€ PSC for paypal.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/10/2015, 14:46
Replies: 12
Views: 501
Posted By Lothander
Hello there I have got nice account that...

Hello there I have got nice account that corresponds to your expectations catch me on skype: dominik.thorini . Of course I can screenshare and show you everything, also welcome riot email.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/18/2015, 19:34
Replies: 1
Views: 197
Posted By Lothander
Booster seeking for jobs and employers.

Diamond V EUW looking forward to team up with some ppl that can provide me some jobs. Add on skype. Cheers!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/18/2015, 15:27
Replies: 34
Views: 1,090
Posted By Lothander
Diamond V Euw 108 Champions around 25 skins ...

Diamond V Euw
108 Champions
around 25 skins
11 filled rune pages
Want a bit more than 70 euro, can negotiate
Poke me on skype if interested
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/24/2015, 22:43
Replies: 8
Views: 637
Posted By Lothander
Bump rdy to boost

Bump rdy to boost
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/21/2015, 04:10
Replies: 8
Views: 637
Posted By Lothander
Okay season 5 started need few more acquaintance....

Okay season 5 started need few more acquaintance. Add me on skype !
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.