Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DarkNight9
Forum: Forsaken World 04/07/2012, 12:49
Replies: 14
Views: 4,918
Posted By DarkNight9
Ok trying it. I also play other gamez games. The...

Ok trying it. I also play other gamez games. The server its ok. I started downloading the game now.


EDIT: I will contact u in the game tellin u my name:P
EDIT2: <3 it:) If u need help contact...
Forum: Forsaken World 04/01/2012, 11:33
Replies: 14
Views: 4,918
Posted By DarkNight9
I can't register with my mail lol. It says must...

I can't register with my mail lol. It says must be between 4 and 25 characters. Anyways will try it next week
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/10/2012, 10:26
Replies: 199
Views: 41,468
Posted By DarkNight9
Someone close this thread if it is detected.

Someone close this thread if it is detected.
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/19/2012, 09:56
Replies: 967
Views: 84,366
Posted By DarkNight9
Thumbs down :facepalm: Detected and banned for 2 days. So...

:facepalm: Detected and banned for 2 days. So looks like gotta wait now.
PS: I tried it on EU . It maybe still be working on US but... idk.


And I was using it only for no recoil.... :((
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.