Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheDr95
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2024, 04:57
Replies: 835
Views: 167,006
Posted By TheDr95
Unhappy Don't have the ticket open but at least I'm not...

Don't have the ticket open but at least I'm not the only one.


I have the firewall disabled, AV is fully off as well, and running the game fully. Went to practice mode and nothing. I ran a couple...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/05/2024, 18:13
Replies: 835
Views: 167,006
Posted By TheDr95
I downloaded the hack, and opened before opening...

I downloaded the hack, and opened before opening GC, but it automatically closes before it even loads up. This is Grand Chase Classic on Steam. Am I doing something wrong?
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.