Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ekzes
Forum: Blade & Soul Trading 05/02/2018, 18:20
Replies: 0
Views: 320
Posted By Ekzes
WTS Gold in Jinsoyun

Hello everyone, trustable seller here, currently I have 3680 gold in stock. My prices are 11$ per 1 000 gold, for more information contact me via skype: ekzekuter2
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 12/09/2017, 23:45
Replies: 9
Views: 972
Posted By Ekzes
15b in a stock atm.

15b in a stock atm.
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 11/30/2017, 21:05
Replies: 9
Views: 972
Posted By Ekzes
46b in stock atm

46b in stock atm
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 11/17/2017, 23:26
Replies: 9
Views: 972
Posted By Ekzes
WTS Alz in Mercury

WTSAlz in Mercury 1b=12 Eur.
I don't go first, but I have no intention of scamming, if you accept that contact me on the skype: iTrustedSeller
Forum: Trading 10/12/2014, 15:03
Replies: 1
Views: 306
Posted By Ekzes
bump

bump
Forum: Trading 10/10/2014, 10:38
Replies: 1
Views: 306
Posted By Ekzes
WTS 99 Tyrr / Adena - NAIA

Hello, as title states I want to sell Tyrr Duelist 99 on naia server. The char itself is naked,but have Shiny elemental shirt+7,2ap,most of skills +5/6 and active reflect augment. Also never used...
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/10/2012, 17:25
Replies: 6
Views: 665
Posted By Ekzes
sbot works here? If yes can anyone send link to a...

sbot works here? If yes can anyone send link to a working one,because latest version of sbot dont work for me..
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/10/2012, 16:59
Replies: 53
Views: 59,571
Posted By Ekzes
error,wrong client installed! Please install...

error,wrong client installed! Please install original client or reinstall SRO. This is what i get when i tried to launch?.. I setup original folder where I installed a game so whats the problem?
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/10/2012, 16:46
Replies: 53
Views: 59,571
Posted By Ekzes
I bought sbot also today is it working on :...

I bought sbot also today is it working on : playsro server?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.