Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zackson
Forum: Ragnarok Online 10/18/2011, 08:54
Replies: 0
Views: 880
Posted By zackson
Q> How to select enemy in same cell

I'm playing LK in a private server. I have a problem every time when I duel-ing or PVP-ing:

As LK, I will Charge Attack my enemy to the corner, then spam Bowling Bash on it. BUT, everytime I...
Forum: Ragnarok Online 10/17/2011, 20:51
Replies: 2
Views: 3,932
Posted By zackson
Is that mean because the GameGuard cause the AHK...

Is that mean because the GameGuard cause the AHK become slower??
Forum: Ragnarok Online 10/17/2011, 13:22
Replies: 2
Views: 3,932
Posted By zackson
Need help on AutoHotKey macro problem

I stop playing RO for few month, after i playback it, and i reinstall new version of AHK.
Problem is... AHK cannot work well in RO game. Sometime it will have slow spamming and have some delay, but...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.