Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ithinkuraloser
Forum: Cabal Online 07/10/2010, 21:25
Replies: 9
Views: 15,844
Posted By ithinkuraloser
Oh I see. Do you know if the items from the...

Oh I see. Do you know if the items from the bosses in the lake of dusk can be sold? I haven't equipped it yet, since I don't have the stats for them.
Forum: Cabal Online 07/10/2010, 07:47
Replies: 9
Views: 15,844
Posted By ithinkuraloser
Character Binding Items

Hi, I'm a bit new and this question has probably been asked before, but can character binding items such as those from quests and those from the lake dusk dungeon be sold in anyway? I have a bunch in...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.