Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: maxbrasileiro
Forum: League of Legends 10/03/2015, 23:29
Replies: 63
Views: 5,461
Posted By maxbrasileiro
lol

lol
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 05/18/2015, 06:50
Replies: 0
Views: 1,070
Posted By maxbrasileiro
RF PvPWar

someone can say, if there is a translation of the pvpwar Ru server into English?

Sorry, my english = google
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/29/2014, 11:55
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,120
Posted By maxbrasileiro
http://i.imgur.com/5R0IJsk.jpg...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/29/2014, 02:24
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,120
Posted By maxbrasileiro
= my erro

= my erro
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/27/2014, 23:56
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,120
Posted By maxbrasileiro
erro config.ini script L# for farm IP? ...

erro config.ini

script L# for farm IP?
download pliz
Forum: All Points Bulletin 07/08/2014, 11:55
Replies: 3
Views: 3,855
Posted By maxbrasileiro
code left click of my mouse. understand not...

code left click of my mouse.
understand not only how.

<Root>
<DefaultMacro>
<Major></Major>
<Description>
</Description>
<Comment></Comment>
<GUIOption>
Forum: All Points Bulletin 07/07/2014, 18:57
Replies: 3
Views: 3,855
Posted By maxbrasileiro
A4tech Left Click

Hi, I don't know where else to post this questions and I really need help. I just bought an A4Tech X7 Mouse with the oscar editor and I'm using the macro to play APB, I have written a macro for the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/27/2014, 19:50
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
someone knows how to solve this problem? ...

someone knows how to solve this problem?
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/29/2014, 14:21
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
after putting level 10 accounts. How long does it...

after putting level 10 accounts. How long does it take to get RP?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/28/2014, 16:40
Replies: 547
Views: 144,736
Posted By maxbrasileiro
proxy not working?

proxy not working?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/23/2014, 18:03
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
my operating system and Windows 7 Home. Use the...

my operating system and Windows 7 Home. Use the Workstation 10.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/23/2014, 16:20
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
i7 4770 16GB Ram SSD 256GB GTX 690 HD 2TB...

i7 4770
16GB Ram
SSD 256GB
GTX 690
HD 2TB

( I'm using a VM 568 mb RAM. I can run 24 vms. )
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/23/2014, 06:54
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
Yes 80% --------------------------- Now I...

Yes 80%

---------------------------
Now I have a problem. looking for a bot account available and can not find. even though I logged 9 accounts available. WHAT should I do?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/22/2014, 04:20
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
is currently working 100%. I'll be testing with...

is currently working 100%. I'll be testing with 24 VMs.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/17/2014, 16:00
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,622
Posted By maxbrasileiro
the bot still working? or maintenance on this?

the bot still working? or maintenance on this?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/17/2014, 02:31
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,622
Posted By maxbrasileiro
on a SSD, I clone Full?

on a SSD, I clone Full?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/02/2014, 18:38
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
I thought about upgrading IE, but I can not. all...

I thought about upgrading IE, but I can not. all facilities not working
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/02/2014, 17:48
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
I tried logging in manually, the password has not...

I tried logging in manually, the password has not caracterias different letters and numbers.
doing this every time login, it asks to install certificate, but still I install with error.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/02/2014, 17:41
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
My league of legends with micro xp this error: ...

My league of legends with micro xp this error:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/02/2014, 15:29
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
MicroXP-v0.82 gave error anyone have an updated...

MicroXP-v0.82 gave error
anyone have an updated download?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/02/2014, 05:31
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
someone can post virtual machine with MicroXP?

someone can post virtual machine with MicroXP?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/28/2013, 16:48
Replies: 2,326
Views: 321,032
Posted By maxbrasileiro
Anyone know how to put Custom Crystal Scar? put 6...

Anyone know how to put Custom Crystal Scar? put 6 virtual machines, but always starts TT custon
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/13/2013, 14:17
Replies: 2,845
Views: 266,498
Posted By maxbrasileiro
How can VM with PC? I7 4770K 16GB Ram ...

How can VM with PC?

I7 4770K
16GB Ram
GTX 650 TI 2GB Boost
2TB HD
256 GB SSD
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/23/2013, 15:50
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,622
Posted By maxbrasileiro
can run the bot at night? How Many vms can i...

can run the bot at night?

How Many vms can i run?

I7 3770K 3.5GHz
16 GB Ram
SSD 256 GB
500 GB HDD
GTX 660TI 3GB
Forum: League of Legends Guides & Strategies 10/09/2013, 21:48
Replies: 141
Views: 35,012
Posted By maxbrasileiro
Any payment method for Brazilians who do not use...

Any payment method for Brazilians who do not use paypal?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.