Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: .Zeus
Forum: Grand Chase 11/13/2013, 13:12
Replies: 98
Views: 18,659
Posted By .Zeus
Interesting :D ... 8080

Interesting :D ... 8080
Forum: Elsword 10/28/2013, 02:30
Replies: 283
Views: 40,698
Posted By .Zeus
This is the bypass method I'm using .. and I say...

This is the bypass method I'm using .. and I say , it's 50/50 based on my experience .. +1 for u
Forum: Elsword 10/27/2013, 09:33
Replies: 20
Views: 1,896
Posted By .Zeus
I'll try this one .. I'll give a feedback soon

I'll try this one .. I'll give a feedback soon
Forum: Elsword 10/22/2013, 11:07
Replies: 163
Views: 27,792
Posted By .Zeus
Talking same problem here .. OS : Win 8 Pro x64

same problem here ..

OS : Win 8 Pro x64
Forum: Elsword 10/20/2013, 06:35
Replies: 92
Views: 21,694
Posted By .Zeus
my only problem was just how to bypass the game...

my only problem was just how to bypass the game >.<
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/11/2012, 07:16
Replies: 706
Views: 88,084
Posted By .Zeus
eset 5 detected some threats :D

eset 5 detected some threats :D
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 08/26/2012, 08:46
Replies: 16
Views: 3,017
Posted By .Zeus
I did that before :D

I did that before :D
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/30/2012, 02:56
Replies: 11
Views: 6,962
Posted By .Zeus
hope there is Grand chase java game ^^

hope there is Grand chase java game ^^
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/29/2012, 14:16
Replies: 29
Views: 9,527
Posted By .Zeus
I can't still log in EDIT : @kuyanaruto for...

I can't still log in

EDIT : @kuyanaruto for new accounts? how to bypass it?

Can I use it for ProXPN?

Won't work I use HSS nothing happens
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/25/2012, 15:41
Replies: 271
Views: 109,008
Posted By .Zeus
I thought vb6 codes are just the same with vb8 ...

I thought vb6 codes are just the same with vb8

like this

vb6:
Shell "grandchase.exe"
Kill "ResFeedback.dat"
End

vb8:
Forum: Grand Chase 05/22/2012, 06:32
Replies: 2
Views: 592
Posted By .Zeus
It's maintenance =_=

It's maintenance =_=
Forum: Grand Chase 05/18/2012, 07:36
Replies: 4
Views: 1,054
Posted By .Zeus
Can't copy it.... need admin privileges T^T ...

Can't copy it.... need admin privileges T^T


@D/\RKBL/\ZE
I tried rebooting but mehh... still not


#EDIT : now working but It's only on the administrator
Forum: Grand Chase 05/17/2012, 12:24
Replies: 4
Views: 1,054
Posted By .Zeus
Unhappy [HELP] Can't run GCPH

I can't run my GC in my Win 7 Pro 64bit

It always saying that " Failed to initialize GameMon "

and I run it through my Flash Drive...
Forum: Grand Chase 05/17/2012, 05:27
Replies: 6
Views: 1,304
Posted By .Zeus
| Level Up! Games - The first and leading online...

| Level Up! Games - The first and leading online game portal in the Philippines ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


choose either pando or torrent even FTP
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/16/2012, 15:00
Replies: 271
Views: 109,008
Posted By .Zeus
vb8 tutorial please ^_^

vb8 tutorial please ^_^
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/16/2012, 10:28
Replies: 61
Views: 16,110
Posted By .Zeus
It's working as of now I'm using it since...

It's working as of now

I'm using it since 2011 xD
Forum: Joining e*pvp 05/13/2012, 09:08
Replies: 48
Views: 2,526
Posted By .Zeus
yes for me...

yes for me...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/13/2012, 08:28
Replies: 59
Views: 12,247
Posted By .Zeus
What does it do? Deleting the ResFeedback.dat?

What does it do? Deleting the ResFeedback.dat?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/12/2012, 11:08
Replies: 28
Views: 9,235
Posted By .Zeus
If I delete the ResFeedback.dat, it will remove...

If I delete the ResFeedback.dat, it will remove the skill lag?

#EDIT : Nevermind
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/24/2012, 11:23
Replies: 135
Views: 26,070
Posted By .Zeus
Request Timed out means there is no internet...

Request Timed out means there is no internet detected just click GC lagger 30x and It may work.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2012, 06:25
Replies: 135
Views: 26,070
Posted By .Zeus
It works fine on me , did u open the GC lagger...

It works fine on me , did u open the GC lagger 30x or more?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/23/2012, 03:04
Replies: 87
Views: 10,704
Posted By .Zeus
what was for the reinforce hack? for the old...

what was for the reinforce hack? for the old runes or for reinforcing items? I think it won't work...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 01/23/2012, 02:43
Replies: 76
Views: 8,896
Posted By .Zeus
It may work on XP, use ResHacker to replace ur...

It may work on XP, use ResHacker to replace ur app's icon ^_^ Sorry for bumping...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/22/2012, 07:53
Replies: 135
Views: 26,070
Posted By .Zeus
Yeah, it's still working,

Yeah, it's still working,
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/22/2012, 04:00
Replies: 135
Views: 26,070
Posted By .Zeus
It repairs ur corrupted .AVI Nevermind 'bout that...

It repairs ur corrupted .AVI Nevermind 'bout that it doesn't relate to GrandChase
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.