Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: deejayxs
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/22/2015, 16:37
Replies: 2,015
Views: 108,582
Posted By deejayxs
Don't dare to wipe

Don't dare to wipe
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/22/2015, 07:20
Replies: 2,015
Views: 108,582
Posted By deejayxs
Only 1 trivia event happened since the G-Opening....

Only 1 trivia event happened since the G-Opening. And zero hide and seek or other events. There sould be at least one event every hour or even every 30 mins.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/22/2015, 00:20
Replies: 2,015
Views: 108,582
Posted By deejayxs
This topic gets 100+ messages because of 15...

This topic gets 100+ messages because of 15 minutes delay. I would delay everything if It makes my topic more trending. *facepalm*
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/19/2015, 06:34
Replies: 2,015
Views: 108,582
Posted By deejayxs
Don't take me wrong, It is not personal. I have...

Don't take me wrong, It is not personal. I have trust issues with all of the private servers.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? Trailer video has a Turkish background song :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/19/2015, 06:13
Replies: 2,015
Views: 108,582
Posted By deejayxs
I really want to start playing in this server...

I really want to start playing in this server after 5 years of quitting. But I feel scared if the server will die in a month :(
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.