Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BotsCoder
Forum: Rappelz 05/29/2010, 18:34
Replies: 8
Views: 1,606
Posted By BotsCoder
LIE! CommView shows me to my Nothing? ...

LIE!

CommView shows me to my Nothing?

Request for a screen here
Forum: Rappelz 05/29/2010, 17:56
Replies: 8
Views: 1,606
Posted By BotsCoder
I've tested it works, unfortunately, only account...

I've tested it works, unfortunately, only account
but no virus detected!

So you need not fear to have won a shame it is only with the account: (
Forum: Rappelz 05/29/2010, 13:12
Replies: 8
Views: 1,606
Posted By BotsCoder
I test this, but does not look bad but is normal...

I test this, but does not look bad but is normal -.- style
do better next time

So am testing times
Forum: Counter-Strike 05/27/2010, 22:07
Replies: 14
Views: 1,177
Posted By BotsCoder
Well-coded but you have also used vb, which is...

Well-coded but you have also used vb, which is bit shit
I would recommend you only do more with normal codes.

Yes, but everything works
would still rid of the aimbot
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.