Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ReFreshed
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 06/04/2010, 17:12
Replies: 23
Views: 1,304
Posted By ReFreshed
You should try downloading the new fully patched...

You should try downloading the new fully patched S3 client. Then try again.
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 06/04/2010, 15:47
Replies: 23
Views: 1,304
Posted By ReFreshed
It doesn't look like Win7. More like WinXP. ...

It doesn't look like Win7. More like WinXP.
Maybe it has something to do with your Graphic Card.
Have you played GC with that computer before? If not, it's best to look at this Grand Chase...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 06/04/2010, 12:23
Replies: 3
Views: 667
Posted By ReFreshed
@lopoy When I exit, then run the patcher, there...

@lopoy
When I exit, then run the patcher, there isn't a new patch/ or nothing is getting patched.
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 06/04/2010, 12:13
Replies: 3
Views: 667
Posted By ReFreshed
[Question] Client-Error 1

My question is, How do you stop this? I always get this every time I go to the last part of Partusay's Sea before the boss.

I want to know how to prevent this from happening. Also, I have this...
Forum: Grand Chase 05/31/2010, 06:21
Replies: 71
Views: 5,767
Posted By ReFreshed
Name:ReFreshedX Motto:none ... Theme:Hibari...

Name:ReFreshedX
Motto:none ...
Theme:Hibari || From KHR. ~.~
Class:Signature.
Person: ADMIRALKUNKKA!!

Please and Thank you! ;'D
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/28/2010, 11:22
Replies: 2
Views: 441
Posted By ReFreshed
When game guard finishes[when the picture and the...

When game guard finishes[when the picture and the little box on the top left disappears.], close the bypass. Then wait for the game to reach the log-in screen.

When you're at the log in screen...
Forum: Joining e*pvp 05/28/2010, 10:27
Replies: 169
Views: 12,082
Posted By ReFreshed
A definite yes.

I will say YES.

Zero has been a great help to me so far. Even If I've only been here in E*PvP for a short while now, I still believe Zero would become a great Mod.

=D
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/28/2010, 09:07
Replies: 9
Views: 772
Posted By ReFreshed
Thanks, I guess I'll download it then. After...

Thanks, I guess I'll download it then.
After downloading, I'll run the installer in June 1. Yes?
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/28/2010, 08:45
Replies: 2
Views: 750
Posted By ReFreshed
Aw, I accidentally pressed enter. d'oh. ...

Aw, I accidentally pressed enter. d'oh.

#Request for thread closure
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/28/2010, 08:42
Replies: 9
Views: 772
Posted By ReFreshed
[2 Questions] Sieghart & Season 3

Will Sieghart be released at the Season 3 update?
I would really get him as soon as Season 3 starts.

2nd Question, Do I have to download the Season 3 installer so when June 1 comes, I'll install...
Forum: Grand Chase Philippines 05/28/2010, 08:41
Replies: 2
Views: 750
Posted By ReFreshed
[ Questions] Sieghart

Will Sieghart be released at the Season 3 update?
I would really get him as soon as Season 3 starts.
Forum: Grand Chase 05/28/2010, 08:25
Replies: 6
Views: 758
Posted By ReFreshed
I think he wants an installer that's not 2gb. I...

I think he wants an installer that's not 2gb.
I mean, like you compress it[i think] into a zip to make it smaller, then when you extract the zip, It will be 2gb.

I really don't know how to do...
Forum: Grand Chase 05/28/2010, 06:01
Replies: 259
Views: 17,644
Posted By ReFreshed
Excuse me, but can I be part of the signature...

Excuse me, but can I be part of the signature making 'team'?

Yeah, I don't have much to do these days. And I also share an interest in making these sigs. I can PM you my 'old' works. But they are...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2010, 13:18
Replies: 1,893
Views: 140,305
Posted By ReFreshed
Ok wait. I'll start from the top. I...

Ok wait.
I'll start from the top.

I started using this hack yesterday.
It was working great.
But then, GCPH installed a new patch.
I tried using the hack again. It didn't work.
SO, I...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2010, 11:30
Replies: 1,893
Views: 140,305
Posted By ReFreshed
@jbelle This is the first hack I've used in...

@jbelle

This is the first hack I've used in GC. =D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2010, 11:22
Replies: 1,893
Views: 140,305
Posted By ReFreshed
I still need help here guys. =D At first, I...

I still need help here guys. =D

At first, I tried deleting the Stage Folder. After deleting it, I ran the PATCHER. After the patch, I exited it. Then I ran the bypass. Activated it. Logged In,...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2010, 11:08
Replies: 1,893
Views: 140,305
Posted By ReFreshed
I'm still in need of help. =D

I'm still in need of help. =D
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2010, 10:51
Replies: 1,893
Views: 140,305
Posted By ReFreshed
I re-installed GCPH. I haven't patched it yet,...

I re-installed GCPH. I haven't patched it yet, because I will ask some questions.

After I run the patcher, will I press Start? or just exit then bypass?
Or, will I bypass already?

If the...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2010, 10:02
Replies: 1,893
Views: 140,305
Posted By ReFreshed
Aw. I deleted the stage folder, I ran the GC...

Aw. I deleted the stage folder, I ran the GC patcher. I bypassed, activated. Nothing happened. D=
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2010, 09:50
Replies: 1,893
Views: 140,305
Posted By ReFreshed
Excuse me, I'm new here. I downloaded this hack...

Excuse me, I'm new here. I downloaded this hack yesterday. And it was working great. But GCPH had a new patch earlier today. I tried to use it again, but It didn't work. [I'm sorry if this was...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.