Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sepheron
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/06/2014, 02:39
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
All skin codes expire in 1 hour and 20 minutes!...

All skin codes expire in 1 hour and 20 minutes! Get your skin codes before Riot Ward disappears, and DS Pantheon becomes full price! Message me on Skype if you'd like to buy them in any region!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2014, 07:37
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
Bump! Please don't message me asking for...

Bump! Please don't message me asking for freebies! I also don't have any wards left in NA (still have 1 Dragonslayer Pantheon left in NA though!) Got both skins in every other region still available!...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/04/2014, 10:14
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
Add me on Skype at twistedlogicx

Add me on Skype at twistedlogicx
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/04/2014, 02:23
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
Bump

Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/03/2014, 21:50
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
Bump! Still got codes left for sale!

Bump! Still got codes left for sale!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/03/2014, 07:33
Replies: 20
Views: 1,173
Posted By Sepheron
Bought both Riot Kayle and Arcade MF. I sent...

Bought both Riot Kayle and Arcade MF. I sent money first, so he's definitely trusted. Trade went very smooth, absolutely recommend.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/03/2014, 07:07
Replies: 3
Views: 285
Posted By Sepheron
Add me on Skype, twistedlogicx, I can sell them...

Add me on Skype, twistedlogicx, I can sell them to both of you.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/03/2014, 06:31
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
Bump! Still got lots of codes left in every...

Bump! Still got lots of codes left in every region but NA. Might have a couple codes left in NA.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/03/2014, 02:19
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
Bumping! Get your codes before they all expire on...

Bumping! Get your codes before they all expire on September 5 and you have to start paying full price again for DS Pantheon, and can no longer buy Riot Wards!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/02/2014, 23:42
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
I do, message me on Skype or PM please. Thanks.

I do, message me on Skype or PM please. Thanks.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/02/2014, 07:28
Replies: 2
Views: 389
Posted By Sepheron
Don't talk to this guy, he's a scammer.

Don't talk to this guy, he's a scammer.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/02/2014, 06:30
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
Didn't know I couldn't use two. It's virtually...

Didn't know I couldn't use two. It's virtually impossible for me to bump with my only account because if I make two posts in a row, no matter how many hours they are apart, they get merged into one...
Forum: Artist Trading 09/02/2014, 03:36
Replies: 102
Views: 14,368
Posted By Sepheron
I don't have any need for thread designs and the...

I don't have any need for thread designs and the like right now, but you're one of the best designers I've seen in a very long time. Been thinking about starting a gaming website lately, so I've...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/02/2014, 03:24
Replies: 1
Views: 506
Posted By Sepheron
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/02/2014, 03:05
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
Im almost out for NA. Got 1 Riot Ward and two DS...

Im almost out for NA. Got 1 Riot Ward and two DS Pantheons remaining in NA. Have several of both for every other region. Send me a Skype message or a PM on the forum (Skype very much preferred)...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2014, 02:50
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
Got scammed by someone. Gave code, didn't receive...

Got scammed by someone. Gave code, didn't receive payment.

Skype: lolaccshop
ePVP: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
His alleged eBay account (really doubt it's...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2014, 00:42
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
.

.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2014, 00:12
Replies: 30
Views: 1,776
Posted By Sepheron
Selling Dragonslayer Pantheon and Riot Ward Skin

Message me on Skype with an offer and tell me what server you want the skin in.

Skype: twistedlogicx
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/30/2014, 22:09
Replies: 1
Views: 506
Posted By Sepheron
[NA] Diamond Elo Player Boosting in Bronze-Silver-Gold

I'm generally a freelance booster that completes orders for various sites behind the scenes in my free time, so the purpose of this thread is mostly for Trading and Rep purposes for the jobs I've...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/17/2014, 23:28
Replies: 681
Views: 62,440
Posted By Sepheron
Worked as a booster for them on a freelance job....

Worked as a booster for them on a freelance job. Their response time is great, they treat their customers in a professional manner, and the entire transaction went incredibly smoothly. Definitely...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/27/2014, 09:15
Replies: 91
Views: 10,375
Posted By Sepheron
Main IGN: devious Referral ID:...

Main IGN: devious
Referral ID: 7889b84baebe2d20b9189353e2a4fc4c
Induction ID: 0000184G000100014006300S1bfb1f
Guild: None right now, looking for one
Resets: 2
Feedback: Great server, fast...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.