Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Fumitzu
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/18/2012, 23:05
Replies: 3
Views: 1,063
Posted By Fumitzu
Bumping this so more people see it. I refuse...

Bumping this so more people see it.

I refuse to multi-client any other way. Been using Sandboxie flawlessly for around 3 years now.

If you download it, make sure to tick the "Free License" box...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/14/2012, 05:51
Replies: 90
Views: 13,260
Posted By Fumitzu
B, check your inbox. You should be pleased. I'm...

B, check your inbox. You should be pleased. I'm not 100% sure those are correct, but from my observations they are. I could be wrong- never done this before.
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/14/2012, 01:21
Replies: 90
Views: 13,260
Posted By Fumitzu
Fine... here... *Nobody has a working...

Fine... here...


*Nobody has a working version of this bot.
*Niemand het die werkende weergawe van hierdie bot.
*Askush nuk e ka versionin punues tė kėtij bot.
*لا أحد لديه نسخة من هذا...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/13/2012, 21:12
Replies: 113
Views: 11,940
Posted By Fumitzu
I dare you to make less sense. But at...

I dare you to make less sense.



But at any rate I'm not scared, I'm smart. I'm not sending you my money for something that you claim only you can do. Especially when only ONE person is saying...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/13/2012, 04:02
Replies: 90
Views: 13,260
Posted By Fumitzu
Nobody has the bot 100% working yet. There's a...

Nobody has the bot 100% working yet. There's a few of us working on it, but even if we finish I doubt it will be released publicly. Take the time to learn it yourself and ask questions if you get...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/13/2012, 01:59
Replies: 113
Views: 11,940
Posted By Fumitzu
Elmo, I would release the screenshot as a...

Elmo, I would release the screenshot as a testimonial/vouch. I've got $40 on my paypal right now looking for a good home, but this seems too good to be true.

You've got a screenshot posted that...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/11/2012, 14:09
Replies: 90
Views: 13,260
Posted By Fumitzu
Everything is explained on the first page. You're...

Everything is explained on the first page. You're not the only one new to this. I have no background in coding and I'm able to find this stuff out fairly easy by just looking up a few tutorials.
...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/11/2012, 12:53
Replies: 5
Views: 1,672
Posted By Fumitzu
From the other thread I'm gathering you're tight...

From the other thread I'm gathering you're tight with AB. In which case I have no problem sharing my findings with you, since we're both using the same source. Currently I'm working on finding those...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/11/2012, 11:24
Replies: 90
Views: 13,260
Posted By Fumitzu
I've found one coordinate address. It lets me...

I've found one coordinate address. It lets me move north and south, but locks my movements east and west. Forgive me for knowing nothing about planes, but which axis does this count as? Y or X?
...
Forum: 12Sky2 12/17/2011, 20:54
Replies: 8
Views: 805
Posted By Fumitzu
Used search, went through about 3 pages, couldn't...

Used search, went through about 3 pages, couldn't find anything right off hand... Q_Q


Anyways, thanks ¼S†a†icConfig¼. Gonna try it shortly.
Forum: 12Sky2 12/16/2011, 18:32
Replies: 8
Views: 805
Posted By Fumitzu
[question]Model Swapping?

Soooo... I was wondering. And I know it's possible, because I've seen videos and also posts of people saying they did it, but...

How do I swap mob models? Like say... Theoretically I wanna turn...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/05/2011, 00:17
Replies: 533
Views: 148,597
Posted By Fumitzu
Learning Java will only get you so far, but it's...

Learning Java will only get you so far, but it's a good start. Java's primarily browser-based games like RuneScape... C++ is what you need for client games like TS.
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.