Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: scainy
Forum: Mabinogi 01/17/2012, 23:54
Replies: 14
Views: 3,247
Posted By scainy
OK, I know. Mandarin, especially as spoken in...

OK, I know.
Mandarin, especially as spoken in and around Beijing.
But Chinese is the generally called.
And I'm not in Beijing.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/17/2012, 23:36
Replies: 14
Views: 3,247
Posted By scainy
Yes, that's it. I don't know the precise...

Yes, that's it.
I don't know the precise different between standard Chinese and Mandarin.
But I think that means the same language.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/17/2012, 18:04
Replies: 14
Views: 3,247
Posted By scainy
Chinese is my native language.

Chinese is my native language.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/17/2012, 09:33
Replies: 14
Views: 3,247
Posted By scainy
I think I know what you say. Actually, I figure...

I think I know what you say.
Actually, I figure out to use mod is just these days.
There are many clue isn’t public.
And I not native in english. Many terms I have to guess.
But that is...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/16/2012, 06:53
Replies: 14
Views: 3,247
Posted By scainy
Thanks again. I go to re-read them. :)

Thanks again.
I go to re-read them. :)
Forum: Mabinogi 01/16/2012, 05:53
Replies: 14
Views: 3,247
Posted By scainy
Thanks your reply. I think I have to try the...

Thanks your reply.
I think I have to try the code in the packet builder by myself.
According to your opinion, is alissa analyzer just a packet scanner right?
And I interest about the function...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/15/2012, 18:31
Replies: 14
Views: 3,247
Posted By scainy
[Request Help] About Alissa Analyzer

First, excuse for my poor english.
Until now I learn how to get my ID.
And I also know you can type some code in top box and bottom box.
But now I don’t know is there have some basic code can...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/15/2012, 18:10
Replies: 30
Views: 5,191
Posted By scainy
I have a little confuse. When I ues this, it will...

I have a little confuse. When I ues this, it will show "the distance is so far away".
I have to stand close to the NPC. So if you want to talk to NPC. You just ckick him.
I don't know this...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.